Chapter 18

Louis knew that Junior went with Eleanor but he was sad it's so nice to have his son here. Louis stood up from his bed his hair a messy wreck and he was a wreck himself, it's not like Harry and he broke up. Nope they didn't break up luckily. Louis was a mess because he wanted his son. The ocean blue eyes boy turned on the shower and checked if the water was okay.

After an half hour he came out of the shower. He quickly pulled on his grey tank top and his jean shorts. He made himself a quick breakfast and put on his black Vans to go to Harry's. He arrived at Harry's and rang the bell fifty thousands times, he storm in and saw that some sort of party was going on. "Hey, sweetie," Harry said and kissed Louis gently. "Why wasn't I invited?" Louis asked Harry in a nice way. "It was a surprise," Harry said. Louis nodded and stood there awkward to who there all were some people he knew and others he didn't. He saw someone with blond hair but the person disappeared.

"Louis, would you like to go on a date with me?" Harry asked. "Yeah, ofcourse Harry, when would you like?" Harry stroked a hand through his long curly hair and Harry had a headband on to keep his hair out of his eyes. "I think like Friday is good, I have a football game today," Harry announced and Louis wanted to come and watch.  Harry nodded his head as if he could feel what Louis was thinking. The bad part was that Harry thought they were gonna lose. They were also gonna transfer Harry very soon.

Louis came in to his house and decided to take a bath. He took his clothes off and turned the knob to warm so that he had a welcoming bath. then he put some soap in it and stepped in to the bath, where he relaxed, not really. He still had a lot of questions and things to say to Harry. Harry would be in a shock if he knew about Louis' terrifying past and ability. He also had questions for Harry. Harry was a very admirable person and he could watch him for hours just reading books. Still it wasn't good enough. Speaking about books Louis had an essay to do for English about one of his experiences with people. Louis didn't trust people really quick, he had a lot of friends but he didn't trust some of them.

Louis came only in a towel out of his bathroom and went to his desk. He read the assignment's directions over,"Give me two to three examples about what you experienced with people. It can be 4 to 5 paragraphs, not less but you can do more. Explain it as best as you can,"Louis said out loud to no one.

Louis started writing:

One amazing experience with people I had is meeting my boyfriend. I'm not going to mention his name in here because I don't want that to. Normally, I don't trust people very quick. Usually I'm always very shy and drawn back but when I met him, I was talkative and active.

The thing is some of the time you don't trust humanity in it's whole but sometimes you do. The times that you do, you know that you've found someone very special in your life. It's like getting pancakes from your grandma. 

....

Louis went on with his writing and was finished when it was about dawn. He was so tired, he couldn't get anymore things to write so he decided to sleep. The dream was always the same. Harry and he with their children. He wished it was true already but no, it isn't just yet.

Louis woke up and decided to go to school but not before he texted Harry with *Good Morning babe ;)*. Louis always wanted a relationship like this, Louis forgot to go to Harry's football game yesterday, hopefully Harry wil understand. Louis also decided that he needs to get dressed, he put on a shirt of Sum 41 and black skinny jeans with some white-black Vans who were checked. *Hi babe I'm gonna pick you up after you finished school*  Harry wrote back to Louis. Louis smiled and was literally so happy to have a boyfriend like that. He walked fro his own house to school. He wasn't ready. He maybe 18 and still be in year 12, he should be in college and have finished university. He had so many thinks happenn back at home that it was awful.

His first subject was Maths. He hated that subject so much, he didn't understand half of it and just wanted to go away and skipthe class. He did it once, but that wasn't really smart to do. "Hello class, today we'll continue our lesson from last Friday,"Mrs. Trinida said. She was this old lady who had glasses that looked like someone pooped on it and she always wore pink or red. Louis also hated this teacher, and he thinks that everyone probably hates this teacher too. The problems sometimes were too hard for him. On teh board was soemthing like f(^)= f*3421(A/N; I don't know if this is how you do it but I did some research and everything). Louis didn't understand why were there letters in Maths. He looked if he had a text from someone and he had none, Harry was porbably training for his upcoming game. Louis was bored but then someone slammed his desk,"Mr. Tomlinson please, what's the value of f?" Mrs. Trinida asked. "5?" Louis said and he was saved by the bell. 

His second subject was more exiciting it was Geography he knew some things about it but sometimes he can't keep up with the things. He looked at his phone and saw that Harry send him a message. *Babe, go to the bathroom at your school I need to tell you something*. Louis raised his hand and asked if he could go to the bathroom and the teacher said yes. Louis rushed to a stall and dialed Harry numbers. "Haz, what's up?" "Um, I was wondering if you could um... like skip school," Harry said nervous. "I can do anything foryou, I'll say I'm sick and we could go to the city or something," Louis said. "Thanks Lou,"Harry said and went to the McDonalds close by Louis' school. Louis said that he was sick and knew Harry would be in a McDonalds and probably already ordered for him.

***

Harry was waiting for Louis, he had ordered a Double Cheeseburger menu(medium) for himself with a coke and for Louis he ordered a medium Mayo Chicken with Sprite Zero. He saw Louis and waved at him and Louis came to Harry. "Thanks, Haz," Louis said and Harry didn't say anything he was happy his boyfriend was here. Harry took a big bite out of his Double Cheeseburger while he stared at Louis who went up and down with the straw. "I want you sucking my dick like that," Said Harry and Louis spit out his drink while an old lady behind them stared at them with a weird look. "I'm sorry Lou," Harry said. "It's okay".

@@@@@

CHAPTER 18 WOO FINALLY. ANYWAY I NEED QUESTIONS FOR THE Q&A NO ONE ANSWERES IT AND THAT MAKES ME SAD :(. I ALSO HAVE NEW IDEAS FOR STORIES I ALREADY WROTE THEM BUT  I NEED COVERS. SO  HAVE A LARRY DOLPHIN STORY WAITING, THE COVER FOR THAT I WANT THEM BOTH AS DOLPHINS AND THEIR FACES ARE PHOTOSHOPPED ON IT AND IT SAYS "WE ARE DOLPHINS" SO YEAH. THEN I HAVE ANOTHER WHICH HAS TO DO WITH THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT. I WANT HARRY IN LACE PANTIES, YOU DECIDED WHAT YOU DO WITH LOUIS, AND THEN I WNAT RED LIGHT DISTRICT IN RED FANCY LETTERS. UNDERSTOOD? UNDERSTOOD.