Chapter 26

Harry stood up to get the door, for who ever rung the doorbell. His eyes went wide as he saw his father standing in front of him. What was he doing here? How would he find out, he was in Barcelona? Suddenly, he remembered that he's a famous footballer and that people basically can know where you live.

His dad scanned the room and saw Louis standing in the middle of it, with one of Harry's shirt, that was too long for him and his boxers. Louis looked between Harry and his dad. Harry realised that this was bit awkward, his boyfriend looking between him and his dad, with a too long shirt on and boxers.

Harry's dad made his way to the living room and sat on the couch without saying a word. Harry had mouthed to Louis that his dad's name was 'Des', so Louis went and sat down next to him. As that was happening he felt a slight shiver from one side. It was with them, It went with them on the plane.

Harry didn't tell Louis yet about his discoveries of he might think it is, he still wanted to save it and he also really wanted to calm Louis down but he just doesn't know how. Louis seems calmer than Harry, however they were equally domestic to each other.

——

Louis made his way to their bedroom and decided to have a quiet nap because he really doesn't want to wake up again in the morning but he has too. They will be flying back to England after all, which he didn't enjoy at all. Maybe he didn't actually want to take a nap.

He called Harry for a back message because his back was really bothering him. He wondered what Harry had in store for him. His green-eyed boyfriend came running up the stairs as fast as he could and started rubbing his back. Louis enjoyed the feeling of Harry's warm hands against his back. Harry eyed Louis asking if he was doing okay and his boyfriend responded with a yeah.

The back rub went on for about ten minutes because goddamn it, Harry has magical hands. Louis sat up straight and gave Harry a little peck on the lips. It was amazing to have his boyfriend there after the game, they had won. Des was still downstairs waiting to talk to Harry.

—-

Harry and Des finally talked, they talked about Louis, his career, and how he was doing in life. Louis also still needed to do his homework but who can really blame him, when he has a footballer as his boyfriend. This was an amazing opportunity for him, to later show his football talents to his boyfriend. He already had insisted it to Harry, Harry just shrugged and ruffled his long hair.

About Louis' hair, it was growing quite long and Harry actually liked that they kinda match their hair. Even though Louis never put it in a bun, while he did do that. He had an idea, he was going to have Louis' hair put in a bun. Hopefully, it would look good on him. But what doesn't look good on Tommo?

Harry managed to get Louis convinced and Louis finally had a bun, which looked amazing for everyone wondering. Harry wanted to just hold Louis in his arms forever but he knew he couldn't do that, so he admired his love from a distance.

——

Today was the day, that they would fly back to London and land at Heathrow and also their own flat again, what would feel amazing. How couldn't they be happy? It was something special today, it was almost a year when Harry and Louis met. He didn't know what to give to Louis or what to do. One plan was he would buy a present and give it to Louis. Two, might be a bit dirtier. Which was the second option if he didn't find a present for his Louis, yes his Louis. Well, maybe not necessarily owning him but in the way that he was dating him. Because he was, it was weird the only intimate thing they had done was making out half-naked and that's it.

They didn't even nearly come close to other sexual acts towards each other. It isn't like they're not ready or scared but they just want to cherish their love in other ways like hugging and sharing small kisses. That's the couple they were. The two lovebirds arrived at the airport and found their flight to Heathrow, Louis claimed their baggage and now they only had left a small backpack. Louis insisted to go into the shops that had magazines in them. Apparently, he was caught up with rumours and scandals around the world. Even if some scandals weren't even that scandalous. Magazines were stupid, most of the time they tell lies and people get trapped in them and believe them. Even when the artists has confirmed that they didn't do it.

Harry knows how frustrating it is, once he was accused of having broken into a coffee shop and robbed it as he was seen with a gun. He doesn't even own a gun. They had to make up something to get the sales up. Journalists usually are just lying people and mostly the only thing true about Magazines were the opinion columns and the interviews. Sometimes, they did twist the words around and sounded like the famous one was someone bad when they truly weren't and it just frustrated Harry just as much as poor grammar. Nobody like unnecessary grammar or wrong grammar. It sounded like those people were never educated on how you would have to use your grammar. Louis walked around the airport, one hand full of different bags and one in Harry's hand. Louis was trying to get to the gate but his mind kept thinking different and maybe, he was finally ready for those things. Maybe he was, but he just didn't know that yet.

—-

[SMUT IS COMING GUYS,

SO IS THIS ONLY ME OR DO I FIND IT REALLY HOT WHEN MY CRUSH WEARS A FOOTBALL JERSEY.

ANYWAY,

ULTIMATE QUESTION: DO YOU THINK THEY WILL SAY I LOVE YOU SOON?

SIDE QUESTION: WHEN DO YOU GO INTO SUMMER BREAK/VACATION?]