Chapter 10

Harry decided to move the meeting to Sunday. He had a few other things to do on Friday and Saturday. He couldn't wait to meet the mystery boy.

When he eventually got to the sporting centre, he bought some jerseys from a few clubs and from the world teams. Harry didn't know how the mystery boy looked, he probably was really cute. Harry decided to think about how old the boy was, probably around 18 or 19, the rest he didn't want to guess.

As Harry was looking for some other stuff. He ran into a girl, who looked around fifteen. She stared at him, which made Harry uncomfortable. She shrugged and walked the way and Harry thought,"Why did she stare at me?"
•••
"If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head./I have seen roses damasked, red and white,/But no such roses see I in her cheeks; /And in some perfumes is there more delight/Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.," Louis tried to study for his English class during his work. "Mister Tomlinson, if you don't stop saying that out loud you're fired," his boss said and Louis looked up. "If you fire me, you're already dead, old man," Louis sassed. Yes, he was quite sassy for a boy but he's also gay. But sometimes his sass didn't come to him. "Troll," his boss said again. "Can't hear you from under the bridge!" Louis shouted.

After Louis' shift he decided to go to the sports shop. He wanted to wear something nice on Sunday. Maybe an Arsenal shirt with 'Styles' on the back? "No," he thought. A football shirt from
England, which he had, but he wanted another one. He bought that and went to the field to play football with his friends.

The day went by quickly for Louis and he decided to just go to sleep and not eat. His dream existed of one person in special. The person went by the name 'Harry Styles'.
------------------

YAY! Another update. Okay, um can you guys go to larry_secrets' account and comment on Secrets on the Q&A chapter. They're going to answer when they have 30+ comments. Also my day exists of going to summer school and watching World Cup clips in the afternoon. I wonder how it is to play football with Louis. I , self, play football and I have like a harder role than Louis in football, I'm midfield and he's defence. So I have to protect defence and also run up and down the field. I'm gonna stop here before I ramble to much about football. I can't help it honestly. Also I'm not happy that Germany won the World Cup.