Chapter 8 - I Don't Believe You

Baldi was alone. Laying in his bed after a long day of work. "Ahh..." he moaned as he stretched his long legs out on the bed. He stretched his arms as long as he could to reach the bed frame.

As Baldi laid down in peace placing his hands on his chest. His eyes widened and he was filled with shock. He was smiling... Genuinely smiling!

Baldi put his hand on his cheek and closed his eyes immediately thinking of the principal. He sighed like a lovesick fool and soaked up the feeling like a sponge in water.

He laughed softly to himself and blushed... Is this what love felt like? No yelling or screaming. No wondering if she was going to be violent or just pissy on the ride home. It felt so nice.

A strange scratching and jingling of keys could be heard. Baldi had an incredible sense of hearing and discovered the sound far away.

Baldi rushed up sitting on the edge of the bed. His eyes shifted right and left. "What the hell...?" Baldi whispered.

The front door slammed and the clinking of high heels on wood could be heard. "Oh god... Why does that sound so familiar?!" Baldi thought.

The door creaked open and Baldi saw the devil reincarnated.

"Hey baby," Susan said in a tight, silky black dress with fishnet leggings and long black heels. She waltzed closer to Baldi and sighed, "I've missed you so much."

Baldi's eyes widened with shock and disgust. "Get the hell away from me" he screamed in anger while clenching his fists.

Susan inched closer and walked up to Baldi jumping on top of him and grabbed his hands as strongly as she could. "Come on Baldi, come on," she moaned looking down at him with her painted eyes.

Baldi tried to fight her off him but they were both equally matched. "What the hell!? Get off me you whore!" Susan moaned loudly and reached for Baldi's belt, unbuckling it swiftly. She put her hands down Baldi's pants groping his member.

Baldi struggled to pull her off him... He wasn't the strongest man. "Ahhh!" Baldi yelled.

A slow creaking sound erupted and there he was. The principal. Dropping a bag of groceries. OH. GOD.

"Principal!" Baldi full force threw Susan off of him. "Ow!" Susan squealed as she fell on her back.

"It's not what it looks like!" Baldi cried as he leaped up holding his hands up. It didn't help his pants fell to his knees.

The principal looked beyond shocked with his mouth even more agape and his hands to his side.

Susan snickered "Oh, I am sooo sorry. I'll catch you later Baldi." Susan ran outside with her hands up and index and middle fingers touching her thumbs as if she was walking away from a crime scene. Baldi saw her with keys putting them on the coffee table as she dashed out of Principal's front door.

"Out." The principal pointed to the door with his thumb over his shoulder.

"Princi—" Baldi stuttered.

"OUT. NOW!" Principal shouted with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Baldi pulled up and pants and buckled his belt looking Principal in the eye.

"I didn't invite h—" Baldi stammered with his eyebrows slanted.

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" Principal shouted once more, this time with a crack in his voice as he held back tears and covered his mouth with disbelief.

Baldi left the guest room and looked behind his shoulder at the Principal. Baldi's mouth was wide open as if the magic words of understanding could just flow through his mouth.

"I thought I could trust you..." Principal whispered with his arms crossed looking in the opposite direction of Baldi. "Never come back here. Don't even bother showing up to the schoolhouse. You are no longer welcome in my house or at work." The principal put a hand over his eyes covering them as the black tears stained his arm, trickling down in a melancholy rhythm. "You are fired," he stated in a stern voice.

Baldi fell silent as he knew he could not explain what had just happened. He barely understood it himself.

Photo by: baldi

Photo by: baldi._.in._.liminal._.spaces on Instagram

Baldi grabbed his briefcase that lay at the inside of the front door and let out a deep sigh.

"Goodbye Principal..." Baldi said with an emotionless expression and he shut the door.