CHAPTER 7: I MISS YOU

Your next few days went pretty much well with Minho. But you was missing something so badly in your life. Even though it seems like everything was fine you know it's not fine. You knew exactly what was you missing but every time when that thought comes to yours mind you forced yourself not to think about it.

Indeed it was BTS but you didn't want to think about them or see yourself as an army as before. Whenever the word BTS comes into your mind you kept telling yourself

"[Y/N] please don't think about them. You know very well that you don't deserve them. As Rachel said you really don't deserve them. So please stop thinking about them."

You said those words to yourself at least 10000 times a day. It didn't really help but you kept repeating those words as you don't want yourself to be an army again.

There was nothing special happened in the few days after your finals. Your days went dragging too slowly as they do usually. You was so thoughtless these days because you was anxious about your final's results and also you was missing BTS so badly even though you didn't want yourself to admit it.
Though you act like a lifeless human these days, your friend Minho's behavior is completely opposite from yours. He is energetic and cheerful as usual.

"Hey [Y/N], what's up girl? You seems like a zombie. Is everything ok?" He asked from you one morning in the school.

You returned him with a smile and tried to get on with your work as you didn't have the mood to talk with Minho. But it seemed impossible as he didn't let you go.

"Come on girl tell me. What happened? Don't act like that In front me." He said as he caught your fake smile.

"Nothing Minho. I was just anxious about final's results." You said him making sure not to tell him about BTS as you never talked with him about them.

"Are you sure? If something is....."
"Nothing Minho. I told you. Everything is fine." You said interrupting to his talk.

"Ok then. Let's say I bought it. Now go to your classroom and remember this" he said while coming closer to you and leaning his head downwards

"If something is bothering you please tell me. You know I will help you. Don't keep it to yourself. Ok?" Minho finished his words while holding your hand.

You nodded your head as a reply and turned back and made few steps away from Minho. You stopped your walk and turned your back facing Minho.

"Minho, thank you"

Minho returned you with his beautiful smile and waved his hand towards you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your final's results will release on tomorrow." Said your class teacher adding more and more fuels to your growing impatience. "So as you already know one student from here will get the scholarship. The country also will announced tomorrow. So let's see who will be that lucky student"

That evening you found yourself in your no home place thinking continuously about the words your class teacher said. As always being negative you thought what will happen if your results are bad. You kept thinking continuously about your results being bad and about your future. That's when you heard your phone vibrating. You took your phone into your hand and found it was Minho. There was a message from him.

[9.00pm] Minho - Ready for tomorrow?

[9.05pm] [Y/N] - Hmm......

[9.05pm] Minho - What took you so long? I guess
you're thinking about tomorrow. Don't think
too much girl.

[9.06pm] [Y/N] - Minho I am sorry I will talk to you tomorrow. Good night.

[9.06pm] Minho - Ok. Good night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you got up even before your alarm wakes you up. You get readied slowly than usual as you had much time to spare. You was so nervous about today's results being released. You walked out from the orphanage and you was surprised by the presence of Minho. He was standing outside of the gate waiting for you. You was surprised as well as felt so grateful for Minho's kindness.

"Good morning." Minho greeted you as soon as you went to him.

"Good morning Minho. What are doing here? When did you come? Have you been waiting for long? You should have told me...." You said feeling sorry for Minho. It's so cold these days and it's not easy to stay at outside waiting for someone.

"It's ok girl. I am ok. So shall we go?" Minho asked giving you a beautiful smile.

"Minho........." You let out a loud cry seeing Minho's behavior.

"Come" Minho held your hand and started to walk towards the school. You couldn't help but agree to whatever he do and say.

You both came to school together and as most of the other students you both were waiting for the exam results to be announced.

"Come on, it's ok" Minho told you seeing your impatience.

Finally the most awaited moment came. The teacher came and started to announce the exam results. He started from the students who has to face the exam again and finally it was the chance to announce the names of the students who passed the exam and specially the name of the student who won the scholarship.

"I am glad to say most of the students have passed their exam. It was 75% out of the total students who faced the exam. So now it's time to announce the name of the student who won the scholarship. I am glad and also proud about you [Y/N]. Congratulations you got highest marks for the exam and won the scholarship".

[A/N]

Hello everyone. Thank you for reading my small book. Hope you all like it. Again I am so sorry for the chapters being too small. I will see you with the next update. Leave your comments.