CHAPTER 44: FOREVER

"You can grab the reports tomorrow. Don't worry everything will be ok Mr. Minho"

Doctor said in the following day after doing some tests for Minho.

"Thank you doctor"

You was waiting outside impatiently waiting for Minho and Rachel. You was watching people walking here and there. All of them were busy. You wanted to work in a hospital. It was your childhood dream. You was watching at some people when Minho and Rachel came out.

"What did he say?" You asked as soon as they came out.

"We can grab the reports tomorrow. Doctor said that he would be fine soon" Rachel said holding your hand.

"Oh...I'm glad" You said looking at Minho.

Minho smiled and messed your hair.

'Let's go' You mouthed at Minho and Rachel and started walking with them.

"Where are we going? Did you decide where to go [Y/N]?" Rachel asked as soon as you got into the car.

"Hmm....I thought of going to..."

"Please no shopping girls. I'm so sick of going on shopping with you guys" Minho said cutting you off.

"Who said we're going to shop?" Rachel asked sarcastically from Minho.

"Let's go to the park. Which was near our school. I missed that place so much" You said looking at the two in front of you.

"You missed that place?" Minho asked with a worried smile on his face.

You smiled at him and you both talked with your eyes.

"Why? Is that place special?" Rachel asked curiously.

"Hmm....that place was where [Y/N] used to cry and she found some comfort when she was there. I still remember the days you cried silently staring at the lake [Y/N]. It was like today. Days flied so quickly and I am so happy seeing you smiling like this today [Y/N]" Minho said answering Rachel.

You let out a sigh and smiled at Minho and he smiled back at you.

"I'm sorry [Y/N]. I treated you so rudely back in those days" Rachel said with a worried expression.

"No Rachel. It's ok. It was the past and let's focus on the future." You asked R=holding Rachel's eyes.

"I also forgave you Rachel. So don't talk about it again" Minho said while looking at you both.

"Who asked for your forgiveness?" Rachel asked giving Minho a wired look.

You smiled at Rachel's response but quickly controlled it after Minho gave you a death glare.

"What? You treated me in the same way as you did to [Y/N]!" Minho asked whining.

"So? It was you interrupted me. I didn't apologize from you and I don't think I need to do it" Rachel snapped at Minho.

"Yah you..."

"Minho? She's joking and why are you getting it serious?" You asked stopping Minho.

Rachel was laughing so loudly seeing Minho's reaction.

"Joking?" Minho asked from Rachel.

"Of course I was joking. How can I not feel sorry after being rude to my prince?" Rachel said cupping Minho's face.

Minho's eyes widened and you was looking at the two with a smile on your face.

"I..I.." Minho stuttered.

Rachel kissed Minho's forehead stopping Minho from talking.

"Sorry" Rachel said locking her eyes with Minho.

Minho looked surprised and he was looking at Rachel's eyes completely lost in them while you was looking at Minho and Rachel feeling shy and not knowing what to do.

"God please take me out from here" You prayed inside your head.

"Ah...guys sorry for interrupting. But I think we should get going" You said finally.

Rachel quickly took her hand away from Minho's face. Both of them have turned into two red tomatoes. You looked down and chuckled.

"L...let's go"

The whole ride was awkward but it quickly came back into normal after spending time in the park. All the three of you enjoyed your time so well. It was so refreshing. You ate ice cream, had lunch outside, talked, laughed and did so many things.

"I'm so happy. Thank you so much for today" Minho said as soon as when you got home.

"Ok now go and have a wash" Rachel said to Minho.

"Ok. Call me when you're going to prepare the dinner" Minho said removing his wrist watch.

"Ok, we will call" You said smiling at Minho.

"Ahm...guys?" Minho said stopping his steps.

"Hmm?" Rachel asked looking at him.

Minho went to Rachel and took her hand and then came to you and took your hand. He then hugged you both so tightly. Both you and Rachel was surprised but hugged back him.

"I'm so happy. I'm so happy for having both of you by my side. Thank you. Thank you so much girls. I want to stay as friends forever like this. I love you both so much"

"We love you too Minho" You said resting your head on his shoulder.

"I'm finally having hopes after today. I hope I can make good memories like this in future as well" Minho said parting the hug.

You could see the light of hopes in his eyes. He is finally having hopes. Hopes to survive. Hopes to make beautiful memories with his loved ones.

"You can Minho. Of course you can" Rachel said with tears falling down her cheeks.

Minho smiled and held Rachel's hand.

"I love you" Rachel said and placed her lips on Minho's.

Minho widened his eyes widened his eyes with surprise. But quickly kissed her back.

You was surprised and did not know what to do. Not wanting to disturb them you quickly stepped out of the living room. There was a big smile crept across your face.

[A/N]

Hello everyone! Hope you all liked the chapter. Thank you so much for the support and I'm so sorry for any mistakes in the book. If you have any doubts regarding the story, you can dm me. See you all with the next chapter.