Chapter 12

Lauren P.O.V.

It was 6 o'clock in the morning and we we're loaded the rest of our bags onto the RV. Michelle's mom stood watching us with her boyfriend, John, who was some big CEO from what Michelle told me.

"Okay that's it." Michelle said. Her mother pulled her into a bear hug,

"You guys be careful okay? Call me every night and don't talk to strangers. Dont go too far out in the ocean. Don't do anything stupid and I swear to god I'm drug testing all of you when you get back!" She kissed Michelle's forehead and Michelle squirmed.

"Mom let me go! We'll be back in a week."

We all got in the RV and waved out the window as we pulled off. We'd take turns driving the almost 5 hour trip to Providence, RI except Eva who only had her permit.

The RV was pretty spacious. There was a long sofa like sitting area on one side and on the other their was a booth and a small kitchen with a microwave a sink and a refrigerator, which we'd stocked with snacks and microwave lunches. In the very back there were 2 small 'rooms' with beds in them. There was even a small bathroom and shower.

"Yooo this is about to be an epic trip!" Simone called from the front.

"Hell yeah." Eva chimed in.

I yawned, " I'm going to bed, wake me when It's my turn to drive. Or eat."

Cassie and I made eye contact and she got up to follow me.

"No sex in the RV!" Michelle yelled after us. "You guys get loud as hell."

I blushed, "Shut up!" I called over my shoulder. Cassie laughed and pulled me down onto the bed. Her phone started ringing.

"Business call I gotta take this baby."

I snuggled up next to her while she answered.

"Hello?... Yes....Yes... I left the summer release and show plans on my desk... I'm on vacation..... probably late July.... I'll have the fall line ready by then. I'm the boss Jennifer not you... just make sure you send me videos and photos asap...Thanks... Bye."

She hung up and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Jennifer is my assistant and she's great at it but she works my nerves at times."

"You own a business?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Fashion Design?"

"Belladiar Go Diar or stay home."

I sat up in bed, "Wait... that clothing brand? That's like a million dollar company!"

"Yeah I started it when I was 17 and it just grew."

"How come it's never your face in the magazines though? Pretty sure I'd remember it." I asked

"I prefer to just showcase my talent, not myself. I don't really like taking pictures anyway."

"You take pictures with me."

"Cause they make you happy."

I frowned. "Why didn't you tell me about any of this before?"

She shrugged, "You didn't ask."

"Oh."

I yawned and snuggled back next to her too sleepy to question her any further. Cassie chuckled and kissed my cheek.

Michelle P.O.V.

It was around 12:30 when Cassie pulled up to the beach house we would be staying in and we unloaded and went inside. It was spacious and there were alot of windows. It looked... expensive.