Kidnapped and Crabby

Soo not a whole lot of people have looked at the book yet, so all I'm asking is to.......

Vote
Comment
And most importantly
SHARE!!
Thanks!
-Kenzie
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

{Alex'sP.O.V.}

I woke up zipptied to a bed, and with an extreme headache. When I finally realize where I was, I felt around the bed. There has to be something. I look over and see a nightstand with a hand held pencil sharpener and butter knife.

Why the butter knife was there, I don't know, I'm just thankful it was. I reached over as far as possible to grab it, my arm felt like it was going to pop out of its socket when my fingers finally wrapped around the handle.

I took the knife, put it where a small screw driver would go and twisted. The screw turned, and I started to get the blade out. I stopped when I heard voices outside the bedroom. Thankfully, the bed didn't squeak, so I pretended to sleep in a comfortable position. Or as comfortable as a girl can be when zip tied to a bed.

"We should at least take the tie off of her. It could be hurting her." A voice said.

"I agree. Let's just check in and see how she is. If it looks like its hurting her then we take it off. Same for the beta female." Another voice says.

I duck under the covers as they open the door. They come over and look at me, trying to see if I'm awake. But I'm pretty good at fake sleeping so, when they think I'm really asleep they go to the door.

Just as they are about to shut it, I whimper, causing them to immediately rush to my side and take the cuffs off. It must have actually looked like I got cut or something because they sat there saying sorry over and over again. When they finally left and went downstairs, I went exploring.

I finally found Riley in the room down the hall. She was still asleep but that was gonna change soon.

"Wake up!" I hissed, shaking her awake.

"What the hell man?! Where are we and why do you have a pencil sharpener?" she asked. I looked over and noticed it was still in my hand. She looks toward my wrists and I show them to her. She sighs, relieved, and together we make our way out of the room and down the stairs.

"What day is it?" I ask her.

"Umm. I think it's the... first. Of February!" she says.

"Shit!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it took forever for me to come up with this chapter. Guess what the first of Febuary was this year. The first person to guess right will have the next chapter dedicated to them.