Unbelievable

~Alex's POV~

"Girls! We need to talk to you! Right now!" The guys have been standing in front of us for about ten minutes after they so rudely interrupted our nap... At, ya know, one in the morning.

"Can't this wait until a reasonable hour? Say two in the afternoon?" Riley asks, only half awake as she pats around on Jason's face trying to find the snooze button.

"No, we have to talk to you girls now. It's important. Almost life or death. We have stuff to tell you guys. So get up and get downstairs. There's hot chocolate waiting." Damon says before turning and walking downstairs with Jason right on his heels.

Sighing, Riley and I get up, dragging blankets with us as we go before walking downstairs and sitting on the couch. I close my eyes breathe deeply. I looked at the clock only to find out it was 1:38 am. I closed my eyes and opened them again. I looked over and saw the clock say 8:23 am.

Well, that happened.

Looking around, I saw Riley asleep on me and the guys aren't in the room. I get up and walk into the bathroom before waking Riley up.

"Riles, come on the guys have something they wanna tell us. Wake up Hun," I shook her, her head moving from side to side with her body. I gently patted her face, but she didn't move so I did the next best thing. I five starred her back...

"Shit!! What the absolute f*cking hell was that for?! Huh? There I was sleeping peacefully and then I feel you smack me so hard I'm gonna have a bruise for the next week! Geez Alex!" Riley yelled.

All of a sudden, Damon and Jason are standing at the door, their eyes glowing and growing darker as they speak.

"What's wrong? We heard a scream," Jason said. His voice was deeper than normal and he looked more... I don't know how to put it... Feral maybe.

"None of your business," I spat. Riley looked at me like I lost my mind. I shook my head slightly and she gave me an understanding look before turning back to the guys.

"What did you wanna tell us?" She asked coldly.

Damon and Jason's eyes had gone back to normal and they glanced at each other with fear flashing through their eyes before going all business like and turning back to us.

"Follow us," they said, before turning and walking down the hallway. I looked at Riley, shrugged, and followed them into Damon's office.

"So you girls wanted to know why we kidnapped you. Well here's why. You are our mates, Luna and beta female of the Dark Shadow pack. One of the largest and most vicious packs in the world." they explained.

"What's a Luna? And beta female? What the hell are you talking about in general?!" I yelled.
They sighed and Damon ran his hand through his hair, before looking me dead in the eye and saying "It means we are werewolves. And you, Riley and Alex, are the White Wolves of Prophecy."