Pancakes and Punches

~Riley's P.O.V.~

When I woke up, I saw Damon and Jason asleep on the floor. Alex was next to me. All of a sudden, Alex started thrashing around in the bed. Not majorly, but enough for me to start worrying. She was clawing at the bed sheets and gasping, murmuring no over and over again. I was trying to wake her up when I felt Jason pick me up and saw Damon take my place, pulling a still thrashing Alex into his lap and whispering soothing things into her ear.

She started to calm down, a smile replacing the fearful look on her face. He wiped her tears and placed a kiss on her head. I sighed in jealousy then remembered. We were kidnapped and I want what she has! What the hell is wrong with me? I have lost my mind, I think to myself.

"Good Morning Riley," Jason said into my neck, his face was in my hair and I was sitting on his lap. Well, this isn't what I expect to find when I woke up this morning. 

I started to get up when he pulled me back down onto his lap. I looked at him and said, "Dude, I'm going to make breakfast. What do you guys want?" 

"Actually, we'll come with you. She's calmed down, so I'll let her sleep some more," Damon said. They just didn't want me running again. I won't run if Alex isn't with me. She may want me to leave her behind, but I won't do that unless I absolutely have to. And even then, it would take a lot. 

I sighed, "Fine. I'll make some pancakes and cinnamon rolls," I barely got that out of my mouth before the guys were out the door.  I looked at Alex with a small smile on my face. I went and kissed her forehead before walking down the stairs. I stopped just outside the kitchen when I heard the guys talking. 

"So are we going to tell them? You saw Alex last night. Something happened to her and she needs to know why we did what we did. Riley too. They need to know we are mated with them. Alex and Riley both deserve better than this," I heard Jason say. 

There was a sigh, then Damon said, "I know but... It's just hard to tell them something like that." 

Mates? Like wolves? What's the big secret? I thought. I went to turn around but the floorboard squeaked. The guys stopped talking and I cursed silently. I decided to walk into the kitchen and start breakfast.

The guys looked at me suspiciously, then asked, "How long have you been there?"

"I just came down the stairs. Why? What were you talking about?" I asked with big innocent eyes. They didn't answer, just nodded. 

"Hey Damon, go wake up Alex. She can make her famous cinnamon rolls and pancakes. I realized I don't know her recipe," I said. He nodded and left the room. We heard his footsteps on the stairs a moment later. Jason looked at me and asked, "Why are you smiling?" 

I just held up my finger in a 'Wait a minute' gesture. Not five seconds later we heard a crack and a yell. Alex came running down with Damon on her heels. He had blood running down his lips. I guess she punched him in the nose. The look on their face was priceless, and I could only imagine Damon's face when she had punched him. I was practically rolling on the floor with laughter just thinking about it. 

"I told you. I'm sorry! Besides, you deserved it." She said. He just looked at her like she was crazy.

"Why did I deserve it?" he asked, rubbing his injured face.

"Hmm, where to start?" she said sarcastically. "First, you kidnap me and my best friend. Second, you woke me up at 6 in the morning!" she yelled at him. 

I looked at the clock on the wall. It read 9:30. "Ali, it's only 9:30," I told her with a grin. 

She gave me a knowing look. Slowly and cautiously, I started moving towards Jason. "You sent him to wake me up, didn't you?" She pointed an accusing finger at me. I slowly got behind Jason peeked over his shoulder. 

"I'm going to kill you!" 

"No, you're not. You love me too much," I told her with a grin. 

She growled at me, the broke out in a grin "You're right. Who wants breakfast?" she asked way to calmly. Everybody nodded slowly. 

"Okay great. We are going to be having cereal. With Riley as the charms." she said with an evil smile. I screamed as she ran at me, grabbing Jason as she did so. Damon grabbed her and whispered in her ear. She nodded her head, then looked at me with a glare. I finally realized how I'm wrapped around Jason, and start untangling myself from him. He smiled at me. 

~Alex's P.O.V.~

I watched as Riley untangled her self, then started getting ready to make breakfast. Riley and I made a lot of cinnamon rolls and pancakes. I looked at Damon after putting the first batch of rolls in the oven. 

"Do you have an iPod I could use?" I had seen the speakers and wanted music.

He nodded, quickly getting up to grab it. He handed it to me and I went to Pandora. I logged onto my account. Listening to the club and dance radio, I realized I was getting comfortable with the kidnappers. Hell, we had only been here a day, and I was already making breakfast for them. I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

The timer dinged and I pulled out the rolls, while Riley was dancing and flipping the pancakes. Just after finishing the food, Good For You by Selena Gomez came on. We handed the boys their food and started dancing and singing. 

 When the song fished the guys were staring, their food half way to their mouths. We grinned at them before walking out. We went upstairs into the room I had been staying in and I told Riley, "We are getting too close to them." 

That was bad.