Unexpectedness

~Alex's P.O.V.~

I woke up in a bed with an arm wrapped around my waist and warmth enveloping me. I snuggled closer before I remembered everything. The car chase, McDonald's, Far Far Away motel, I turned and looked to see Damon with a peaceful expression on his sleeping face. I slowly crawled out of his hold and walked to the door. Turning around, I saw Damon's face had turned sour and had grabbed the pillow I was using. Thankfully, we were still in the hotel, so I went next door and knocked.

"Room service!"

The door opened and Riley stepped out with a panicked look. She relaxed a little when she saw, but not much. We went downstairs and walked out the door. We ran towards the mustang and hopped in. Starting it was the harder part. It was six in the morning and still dark outside.

Just as the mustang purred to life, the door opened and showed Damon and Jason with worried expressions. When they saw the lights on for the mustang, though, their faces contorted with anger.

"GO! GO! GO!" Riley yelled from the passenger seat. And once again, we spedoff, away from our kidnappers.

////////////////////////////////////

~Damon's P.O.V~

You have got to be fucking kidding me! I thought for sure we go them this morning but noooo! They fricking escape from us.. Again!

"Bro! Chill! We put a tracker on the car, remember?" Jason asked.

I gave him a dark look. "How can you be so calm?! Your mate just escaped and not twelve hours ago, you were upset because she got away!" I asked.

He just shook his head. "I don't know... Just.. I don't know," he said with a sigh.

I shook my head and looked at my phone. It had buzzed letting me know the car had stopped.

"Come on. They stopped at a gas station."