Unreal

~Riley's POV~

"It means we are werewolves and you, Riley and Alex, are the White Wolves of Prophecy," Damon said.

Alex and I looked at them, blank-faced, before looking around. "Alright, where are the cameras?"

"What cameras? What are you doing?" Jason asked, looking confused as we tear off the cushions to the couch we are sitting on. We frantically start pulling books off the shelves hanging on the walls.

When the floor is completely covered in books and we have found no cameras, we turn to the guys, praying that they are just going to laugh and yell "Got ya!" but judging by the look on their faces, that wasn't gonna be happen anytime soon.

"You guys are real werewolves?" Alex asked, her voice trembling.

Damon nods and takes a step towards Alex. As he does so she takes a step back and a look of pain flashes across his eyes. Jason looks at me and I go to stand next to Alex, away from them.

"Please let us explain. Please baby," Jason pleads to me. Damon is just staring at Alex, looking like he's going to fall to his knees any second.

"No... No this can't be real. Show me." Alex said, her voice trembling slightly.

"Please don't make me do this," Damon said.

"Show. Me."

Sighing, Damon starts taking off his shirt and Jason soon follows, starting to undo their belts before Alex and I screamed.

"We said show us! Not have a strip show!" I yelled.

"Well excuse me if I don't want my clothes to rip," Jason said sarcastically.

Alex and I turned around and it didn't take long before we heard snapping and cracking and popping.

I felt something cold and wet push on my hand, and turned to see a giant wolf, a wolf as tall as me sitting down with its head down and neck showing.

I went to touch it when its head snapped up and it looked at me. I screamed and retracted my hand, looking over at Alex to see her crying.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room. The wolves or Damon and Jason didn't try to stop us. They both hung their heads, before turning to their clothes.

The only things Alex and I heard, were the snapping and popping of bones as the door closed behind us.