Flashbacks Are No Fun

~Alex's P.O.V.~

"You are absolutely useless. Why can't you be like Amanda?" he screamed as he threw me into the wall. 

"Because I'm not a whore! I, unlike some people, don't go around using people for sex. I'm still a virgin, and plan on being one till I get married," I told him coughing a little at the end. He sneered at me then said, "Well I guess I'm about to change that," He started to walk towards me. He took his shirt off, then his jeans. He slapped me so hard I saw stars. Then he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to his height.

I started thrashing around, trying to break his hold on my hair. He laughed at me and punched my stomach. I doubled over as he started tearing off my clothes. 

"No! No, please, no!" I screamed, sobbing as he started to undo my jeans and pull them down my legs. 

"Alex!"

I sat up in bed and looked around the dark room. I realized where I was when the bedside lamp was turned on. The sheets were tangled around my legs and soaked in sweat. I didn't know I was crying until the tears were being wiped from my face.

Damon pulled me into his lap just as Riley came running in. 

"I heard a scream!" she yelled. She got a good look at me, the pulled me off Damon. She kicked out of the bed, then sat next to me with my head on her shoulder. 

"You had that dream again didn't you?" she asked. I just nodded. I may be older by a couple months, but sometimes she takes better care of me than I do. We keep each other safe. She's the family I never had. "What dream?" Damon asked. He had been so quiet, I forgot he was even there. Riley looked at him with a look that clearly told him to get out.

He shrugged and left the room. I looked at her and sighed. 

"You know how I told you that was a dream the first time?" I asked Riley. She nodded her head for me to continue. "Well, it's actually a memory. I'm reliving it in my sleep. It's so scary. And I'm sorry I never told you that it happened. I just didn't know how. I would understand if you were mad at me, I'd be mad at me too," I said looking down. 

"That actually happened!? Oh just wait till I get my hands on the mother fucker. He's gonna wish he was never born. I'm gonna cut his balls off with a blunt, rusty, steak knife. Then I'm gonna shove them so far up his ass, he's gonna be throwing them up for years!" she yelled. It was actually kinda scary. 

Then she gave that understanding look of hers. "Is that why you weren't feeling well those couple of months?" she asked softly. 

Knowing what she meant I nodded my head and said in a whisper, "Yeah I was." She started crying softly.

 "Honey, as much as I am upset that you didn't tell me, I love you. I don't exactly get why you didn't tell me, but I get it too. You know what I mean?" she asked.

I chuckled and nodded, leaning back on the pillows with her next to me. She soon fell asleep, and finally, I let the darkness consume me, with my hand on my wrist covering the scars that rest there. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know. It's a crappy chapter. And it's really sad. I kinda cried while writing it. not all of this happened to me, but some of it is real. This kind of explains why Riley checked Alex's wrists a couple of chapters ago. If this has happened to you, I am so sorry. If needed, I'm willing to listen if you need someone to talk to. 

Thank you for reading! Again, sorry for it being a crappy chapter. I will explain more in my next chapter.

Love you guys!

Kenzie