Coffee and Flowers

Damon's P.O.V

"First, Riley kicks me out of my bed, then, they take our wallets. And finally, they take one of my favorite cars! Why would they do this to me?!" I ask exasperated.

"Hmm, oh I don't know. Maybe because you freakin' kidnapped them!" Jordan says. Jordan is the third in command and one of my best friends.

"Well yeah, but they were fine this morning. And they made out with us in the office," I told him with a smile.

He smirked back at me, "Okay, so what happened after they left you with a boner?" he asked.

"They to- You know I hate it when your right," I told him. Jason was sitting there with a scowl on his face the entire time. Which was weird because he loves a chase.

"Bro, you good?" I asked him.

"No, I'm not good. My mate is running away from me and is happy about it. Why would I be okay with that?!"

"Well, when you put it like that.." I told him. 

"Come on. You like chasing people. This should be a turn on for you. Besides, we'll get them back," Kory said from the back. Chase and I nodded. Jason just sighed before nodding. His eyes got a little darker and we knew we were back in business.

This was gonna be fun.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Alex's P.O.V.

"Haha! Omigosh! Did you see their faces?! Oh, this is the most fun I've had since the graduation party. Remember?" I asked Riley. She nodded her head with a smile.

"You got so drunk, Aasya and I had to carry you out of the party... Oh wait, that was post-prom. When you stayed at Derek's place..." she trailed off. Okay, so maybe that was a bad memory. Oh, who am I kidding? That's a terrible memory. That was the first time he.. Bad thoughts! You aren't with him, you are fine. He's gone and you couldn't be happier.

"I'm sorry," Riley said in a whisper.

I sighed and shook my head. "It was me, I brought it up. Plus he's not coming back for awhile so we're all good. Forget about it." I told her. Looking in the rearview mirror, I saw that the guys weren't there. So I decided to slow down to the actual speed limit.

A couple of hours later, we stopped at a coffee shop and came up with an idea. She walked up to the counter and ordered. They wrote down her name then went on to the next customer. When they called her name, she winked at me and I moved forward. Because instead of 'Riley" being called out, it was 'Primrose Everdeen' I shouted at the top of my lungs, "I volunteer as tribute" and ran and got the cup. I walked outside and saw the guys drive by. The coffee fell from my hands when my eyes connected with Damon's. My heart stopped when he pulled a U-turn and started coming back.

I ran in and grabbed Riley, making a bee-line to the car. Her door wasn't even closed by the time I had the car started and was speeding the hell out of the parking lot. We passed by them when we pulled out. Damon shook his head laughing. We stopped and rolled down our windows.

"We can do this your way, Princess. Just know, we will get you, and you will be coming back with us," he said, leaning out his window.

"Whatever you say, Asshat. By the way, beautiful car. I don't think you will be getting this back anytime soon." I told him. He laughed and pulled into the parking lot. I tried pulling out, but I just couldn't. There was too much traffic, and I was not going to wreck this baby. It was too beautiful.

Just as the guys pulled up behind us, I saw a sliver of an opening and took it. I put the car up to full speed. Luckily there were no cops around. That would not have been pretty. So, that didn't go like I had planned. But at least I got away from them. In a way, I was right.

This was fun. We had get out of here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you lovelies! For reading this far. I don't think this is one of my finer chapters, but hey. At least I tried. But it's like 10:30, I really don't want to go, but I have to get up early tomorrow. And I wrote this chapter in about an hour, so... I hope you enjoy.

Comment

Vote

and share. Or suggest.

By!

Kenzie