A Room in A Kingdom of Far Far Away

~Alex's P.O.V.~

"Ok, where are we starting? I am not driving for who knows how long, so pick a hotel," I told Riley. We hadn't seen the guys and we were out of town in ten minutes because I was driving at eighty and hadn't stop. We had been driving for about an hour. 

"Well, first we should find some money, then a place to crash for the night," she told me.

"Good idea. I'll pull over and we can look around and see if they have any spare change in here." I pulled off to the side of the road. The car was relatively clean. There were some clothes in the car. Two sets for boys and two sets for girls. The girls clothes were pretty close to our sizes. We changed and used our fingers to comb our hair. We looked mostly presentable. 

We found about forty dollars and eighty-three cents. There were two crisp twenty dollar bills in the ashtray. 

"Okay, let's turn back. We passed a town five minutes ago, " Riley said. I nodded and we got in. I turned on the car and turned around. I remembered ceeing a McDonalds towards the end of the town. 

When we pulled into the parking lot, we spotted a familliar car parked out front. I sighed and turned us around. We drove through the town until i found a subway. We parked close to the entrance and went inside. 

"What can I get you, ladies?" The guy behind the glass asked. 

"I need a six in flat bread Turkey Italianos. Hold the vinegar." I told him.

"Okay, what kind of cheese do you want and would you like it toasted?" 

"Umm, provolone and yes please!" I said with a smile. We finished ordering and when we were asked if it was for here or to go, I looked out the window and didn't see the Lamborghini. Riley and I decided we would stay here. We paid for our drinks and sat down, my back to the wall so I could see out the windows. After the graduation party, I've become paranoid so I've been doing everything I could to watch my back. 

I took a bite out of my sandwich and had a lot of pickle in my mouth with a lot of mustard.  But it was okay, I ordered it like that. Perfect amount of toppings. I finished my food and bought a juice. Riley finished and we pulled out of the parking lot. I pulled into the drive-thru at MacDonald's because lets face it, their cookies are heaven in a bag. 

"Hi! Welcome to McDonalds, order when you're ready," The voice said. 

"Hi, can I have six cookies with one large Powerade and one large chocolate milkshake?" I asked.

"Sure thing. Anything else?" 

"Nope."

"Okay, your total is $5.25. Please pull up to the first window," he said in a monotone voice. 

I put the car in gear and pulled around. He opened the window and grabbed the cash in my hand. He put it in the register and handed me my change. Pulling up to the second window, we waited for a bit before the person opened it up and handed us the food and a drink carrier. I looked past him as I said thank you and saw a pair of eyes watching me. A pair of blue eyes under black hair. I said thank you again and sped out of there. I pulled out onto the road and looked into the rear view mirror, I saw the guys running out to their car and getting in. 

I pulled up to a red light and saw them stop three cars behind me. The light turned green and I sped forward. We were out of city limits in under twenty minutes, and down the road at ninety miles an hour. When I finally lost them, I looked at Riley. She had been way to quiet. I saw her sleeping, so as soon as I saw a motel I pulled off into its parking lot. Ironic, the motel was called Far Far Away Motel.

I woke up Riley and told her that we were stopping for the night. She got out and we walked to the main office. 

"Hi, I need a two rooms. Preferably ones that see the parking lot." I told the lady at the desk. She looked to be somewhere in her fifties with little gray streaks in her hair. She nodded and looked at us with worry in her eyes. I just smiled at her and she smiled back softly. She handed us our room keys and we went to our rooms. 

"Good night Girly. I'll see you in the morning," Riley said.

"Goodnight, sis," I said, then went in, shut the door and fell on the bed. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ta-da! How was that?! I think it was okay. Definitely not one of my best but hey, I updated right? Anyway. I have a wedding to go to and won't update for a little. I will try and update as much as possible, but it is what it is. So comment, vote, and share. Follow too. I love when you guys follow me. It makes me feel special.

Have a beautiful day. Night... whenever you're reading this. Be good people! Yeah, that works.. :)

Kenzie