Chapter 1

Hello. No long author notes from me, just a small hello. Now goodbye!

Third person pov

A storm was brewing. Ominous clouds crowded the gloomy skies above and the thunder rumbled ominously. A streak of lightning lit up the sky before tadpoles of rain came splattering down.

A brown-haired boy was running down the path to his apartment that he shared with his brother. He passed many alleyways, none of them differing from one another. Each with a green rubbish bin and broken lights and pipes that had water leaking out.

But in this particular alleyway was different. Instead of a bin there was a door-like structure and an amber light that was constantly flickering. And another eerie thing- a black something, sitting in the middle of the alleyway, illuminated by the amber light.

The rain was now coming down in buckets now, and Toby had no time to waste getting back home. His whole bag was wet, and he was drenched. Although he knew that his brother would be worried for him, that thought did not stop Toby from going up to the black something.

It wasn't a something. In fact, it was a someone- a someone with red bangs over black hair, bloddied arms, bloodied thighs and a crimson red-stained shirt. Toby gasped at the sight of her, a mess, thats what she was. An unconscious, bloody mess.

Although he was already running late, Toby's caring side was at it's stake here. He carefully carried the girl bridal style, the pouring rain and his heavy bag not stopping him from walking home with her in his arms.

Back at the apartment, Toby's brother wasn't worried sick, but was still reasonably anxious.

"Toby!" He exclaimed. "Where have you been? And who is this?" He pointed to the wet girl covered in blood. In the better lighting, she looked even more fucked up.

"Relax, Martyn," replied the boy. He was more focused on the girl whose breath was only slight. Much to soft for comfort.

Martyn brought out two damp towels, and he and Toby started to clean up the girl. They could not get the blood off her right arm though, that stayed.

"Do you think this is a tatoo?" Inquired Toby, rubbing her arm. Martyn shrugged and sighed. The girl was in a vaugely better state- her breathing was more audible.

The boys let the girl rest on the couch, with two heaters plugged in and on each side of the couch. After half an hour of checking on her, Toby realised her chest going up and down much more than when he first rescued her. Two hours more, and she had came to.

Martyn was just checking on her when her eyes fluttered open, revealing two acorn eyes. It gave Martyn a slight shock, but he didn't hesitate to call Toby.

He came, and the two brothers smiled at the girl. She replied with a emotionless face. Toby went up to the girl, who now, after opening her eyes, seemed to be about his age.

"Hello," he smiled kindly. "Don't be afraid. I'm Toby, and this is my brother, Martyn. You're in out house, away from the rain." This seemed to bother the girl a little, but not much. She smiled feebly back at him.

"Hey," her weak, croaky voice replied "I'm Luna Feller."

Sorry if this was a short chapter, i had to skim through it beecause i has need to go.

(=^・ω・^=)