Chapter 2

#Toby pov#

Luna Feller?

"Are you the girl from Mr Fisher's class?" I asked. She looked at me with another blank expression, before slowly nodding her head. I vaugely recognized her from our class- red bangs, nerdy glasses, mosly wearing black, white or dark blue clothing, hanging out with the same girl every time, there was truly nothing extrodinary about this girl.

To confirm this matter, she said, "I sit in the last row, left corner." Huh, so she was in my class.

Martyn spoke up. "Anyway," he said, "since you're all up and well now,"(she snorted when he said well) "I think we should be getting you some food and warm drinks. How does hot chocolate sound to you?" Her face formed a small smile, and she nodded slowly again.

I got a towel and warmed it on the heater before handing it to her, and she sat there, the towel around her, sipping her hot chocolate. She sat there for a long time, not doing anything, so Martyn and I decided to play some games. He was playing Minecraft while I was playing GTA IV.

After only half an hour of gaming, I laid my headphones on the desk and lay my head on them. I turned to look at the door frame if Luna was there, she might've been. But no, she wasn't.

#third person pov#

Toby got up and went to the living area, only to see Luna on her phone, smiling widely. When she noticed him there, her smile faded and she put her phone to sleep. Toby looked at her inquisitively, but she merely looked at him, before looking back to the small screen.

"Toby," she said. "My mum wants be back home now. Do you think I could go now?" Toby nodded and gave her a cheery smile before waving her off.

Why didn't she want to hitch a ride? he thought, while staring out the apartment window. Its still raining quite heavily...

#Luna pov#

"Heyooo!" Grinned Mirella. I hopped into her car and returned the smile.

"Guess who's apartment that was," I said to her as we pulled away. "Hmm..." she wondered. "I don't know. Tell me!" I smiled at her, "It was Toby Cottrell's." Her eyes widened at this.

"You mean the totally-hot-and-popular fucking Toby Cottrell?!" She asked, hardly keeping her eyes on the road. I nodded at her, keeping my smile on. "Girl, keep your damn eyes on the road!" I exclaimed, as we almost hit a curb.

We reached out house in 30 minutes, the driving rain slowing our route. I greeted my brother, Alex, and walked in the nice, warm house.

"Heey Luna," said a smiling Tom to me. I grinned back at him. I was trying to keep the earlier events a secret from everybody. Not the fact that I stayed at Toby Cottrell's house for awhile, (well, more than 2 hours, so...) but another thing.

#third person pov#

It was that earlier today, even before Toby brought her back, her step-father, Johnson, had stabbed her in the stomach two times before going back in his house, leaving her outside to die of blood loss. But luckily, she didn't.

When Luna was in her room, she took out a roll of bandage and bandaged the wound, which hurt like hell. It also stung like crazy, but she didn't bother to put any cream or anything.

Then she put on a reasonably thick hoodie and a pair of jeans, and went back out.

"Tom," she said to her brother's close friend. "Can I wear your Area 11 shirt tomorrow? You haven't yet given it to me." A sudden realization came to mind, and Tom called Alex to get his sister the shirt. Alex came back with the white T-shirt and their Area 11 logo imprinted.

"Thank you," she smiled to Alex, taking the shirt. That night, the storm continued raging on non-stop from 8pm up until 7am the next morning, but the wind had gradually died down. There was, however, rain, that still could tear at their faces the moment they walked out.

Yay 2 updates 1 day

(=^・ω・^=)