Chapter 11

#Smith pov#

"Yeah, you wish." I grinned at her furious face as she turned to face me. She stuck her tounge out at me and I grinned back at her.

Walking to the kitchen, I watched as Cedar failed at yet another attempt. I heard the music box's creaking sound as she muttered, "Oh shit..."

"WHAT AM I GOING TO DO LUNA?!" Cedar practically yelled, having not known what was going on. Luna laughed silently and I said, "Prepare your butts!!" Then she screamed as Freddy came in front of her.

"That scared the fuck out of me!" She exclaimed, chuckling along with us. When I got my bowl of cereal done, I skipped back up the stairs to my room to film some Hatcorp.

#Cedar pov#

"I'll send you home." Luna smiled. "I'll go get my keys first, wait here." I sat patiently on the couch, inhaling the sweet chocolate essence of the burning Hershey's candle.

Just then, Smiffy came blundering down the stairs in an offhand way, smiling carelessly at me. "You going already?" He asked, with a warm smile. "Yeah." I replied.

"Heyyy." Said Luna, who came sauntering down the stairs, jingling her keys. "Let's go!"

"Thanks for having me," I smiled to Smith. "Thanks for coming." He held out a hand and shook it, seeing a faint blush in his cheeks.(dayumm)

"Come on!" Ushered Luna. I smiled at Smiffy before heading out of the door with Luna. We got in her car after she unlocked it, then she started up the crimson red machine.

As we drove along the road, I could just vaguely see Smith looking out of the window. Just then, I felt ourselves going downwards really really fast. And not as in down a slope. As in straight down a hole.

"AHHHH!!!" Screamed Luna, gripping onto the steering wheel. Looking to her right, her anxious eyes met my gaze and I shot her the same worried look. I looked out of the window, and we were falling fast.

When the car collided with the ground, the airbags inflated. Just that, Luna's side didn't have an airbag... Fuck... How could the driver's seat not have a fucking airbag?!

I was brought little damage from the drop, just the initial fall shocked me. Luna, on the other hand- sustained severe cuts and bruises. Luckily, the window only scratched her a little, but she was bleeding. I quickly kicked open the car door and lifted up Luna, then began to hurriedly but steadily make my way back up to the surface. Begind us, I could hear strange snuffling noises.

When I finally reached the top, Smith was already running toward us. He reached us, but the snuffling became louder and a sniveling snout poked out of the hole and grabbed hold of Luna's unconscious body. My eyes widened as I quickly pulled her torso up, but the animal gave an irate howl and heaved Luna away, taking her with it in the depths of the darkness.

"Cedar!" Smiffy yelled. He hadn't yet seen what happened to Luna... "Are you okay?" He placed a shaking hand on my even-more-shaking-shoulder. I nodded, and he coddled me for a while before asking, "Where's Luna?"

"I-in the tunnel..." I swallowed, pointing at the hole we plunged down into. My stomach did a couple of nauseating flips when I looked at him guiltily. Smith's breathing stopped immensely as realisation sank in. "An animal took her," I continued, "before I could save her."

Smiffy swallowed hard and his reddened face turned to peer down the dizzying depths of the hole. "I'm sorry..." I murmured plaintively. He shook his head.

"No, it's alright. We'll find her if it's the last thing we'll do. Parv will(hehe parvill) kill me if I lose her." Smiffy said, sorrowfully but solemnly. As we stared into the tunnel, the daylight played with Luna's necklace, and it shimmered very slightly, like the little hope we had left in out hearts.

#third person pov#

The expressions plastered on their faces was not a happy one, and they were feeling very black. Although this moment would stay very dearly in their hearts, the outskirts would never hear of it. And hopefully, neither would Alex.

They duo was knakered. "What do we do now?" Asked Smith bitterly, trying to ignore the rising lump in his throat. They returned to the abode, tried to become serene one more, but to no avail. They were far from tranquil, beset by sadness and anxiousness.

Cedar looked out of the window, and from her vantage point, she could just about see the place where Luna's car had fell. Then, a flash of light lit up the sky(and then a magical white hand picks luna out of the hole! Lol no), thunder rumbled, the skies opened, and it began to pour with rain. Her insatiable longingness to know what had happened to Luna was endless. Morose filled the air.

#Luna pov#

The horrible beast dragged me by the leg down the tunnel. I looked around- well, tried to anyway. It was much to dark to see anything.

When the animal finally dropped me, there was light. Finally! But what was illuminated for me wasn't a way out. It was a pack of animals that looked similat to the one that dragged me down. And right in front, one of them bigger than the other.

The animal that dragged me growled, alerting the bigger one. It opened it's eyes and sprang to its feet, eyes locking on to me. It froze, as still as stone, ready to pounce, its whiskers quivering slightly, every muscle tense. The hairs on the back of my neck stook out like spines on a sea urchin.

Suddenly, the creature looked perplexed. I took this moment to breathe out a soft sigh of relife. The wind that came down the tunnel whipped through my thin hoodie, giving me the shivers. The animal crawled closer to me, its eyes no longer fixed on me, but... Something on me.

When it came up to me, it put its paw on my neck. Then it dawned on me- my necklace! The one Smiffy gave to me. It was an inconspicuous one, but had somehow caught the creature's attention, and saved my life. I made a mental note to thank him later. If there was any later, that is.

Using its paw, it tried to pick up my necklace, but it scratched my neck, so I sent it a withering look, and weirdly, it backed away meekly. I was gratifyingly astonished. My necklace could do this?

The same creature let out a rumble, awaking all the others. When they caught sight of my necklace, they erupted into a chatter of excitement- I think. It was in growls and sht. The creature let out another howl, and queitness descended on the pack of animals.

It walked up to me, then its claws came out, and in the sand, it drew a picture resembling something that looked like a cat or whatnot. Then beside that, it scraped with its claw an eye, then added three lines at the corner of the eyes. It drew another eye in the sand- this time with no three lines, and crossed it.

Ohhhh... I get it. It's a cat, and it's female. The lines at the side represent lashes, or so I think. It- well, she- looked at me, and I nodded in understanding. I was truly intrigued by her clever nature to "draw" in the sand like that. Right now, I was in deadlock. I couldn't run back up, what if the animals chased me? So I decided to stay.

Through the hole, I could see the raining late-afternoon sky. It was a greyish teal, but slighly more blue than green. I was bored of standing there, and so I walked up to a wall of the cave-like structure and took out my phone. The effevt on the animals was almost immediate. They came padding towards me, curious eyes staring at the device I held in my hand.

(=^・ω・^=)
Ps: sorry I couldn't bold/slant anything, I'm using the iPod and I can't figure out how to bold anything...