Chapter 9

New chapter. 1000+ words, not much. Just a heads up, SC and MSAD are FangirlisticFever's stories, Second Chance(sequel to Maybe In Another Life) and My Stars Are Different. Photo in media is what Cedar was wearing

#Smiffy pov#

We were getting ready to meet Cedar, or so that's her name, from the Minecraft server Luna and I just recently played on. I changed into a plain white T(yeah i did it again) and a pair of shorts.

Luckily for Luna, who didn't have any clothes to wear, Katie was staying with us. She leant Luna her old dress- which, according to the girls, was called a skater dress. It was a shade of dark purple and black at the bottom. Not that I was going to describe it though, that's for the girls to do.

We walked to the gate of the street and saw a girl walking up. She was in a black top, and from what I could see, a pair of skinny jeans. When she neared, I could see her entirely, and she looked beautiful.

#Cedar pov#

Dayum, I was nervous. Meeting up with my idol, I couldn't stop myself from shaking. I clenched my fists and my nails dug into my skin slightly, and I calmed down. I could see a gate, and a familiar ginger standing there. Oh. My. Fucking. God. Alex fucking Smith...

I looked down, my nervousness slowly creeping back up my spine. I hope he wouldn't judge my attire. A black Imagine Dragons Smoke and Mirrors shirt, skinny jeans, my glasses, and a beanie. I quickly fixed my chin length hair to be just below the beanie, my dip dyed purple ends sticking out.

In my bag, a soft mew came ringing out. "Paw..." I whispered, "not now. I promise I'll get you food soon." Paw was my 2 month old munchkin kitten, with a coat of silky grey fur. As I neared Smith and the other person, who I presume was Luna, or MistyMaze, my heart was skipping several beats and I started to breathe a little heavily.

"Calm down, calm down," I told myself. I regained my composure and looked back up, my cheeks slowly heating up. When Smith's gaze caught mine, he shone his cheeky grin at me. I almost died of a common and deadly disease, know as Fangirlisim.

The girl with arm's length of black hair and red bangs, had a worringly amount of blood on her arm. I spoke up. "Um... There's blood on your arm." I said.

"Oh this?" She asked. "This is just a tatoo. Nice, isn't it?" I was creeped out, yet impressed. Who the fuck would want to get a tatoo of blood on their arms?! Well I guess she would. As I stared at her blood tatoo, I didn't even notice Smith walking up to us.

"Hey," he said, smiling. I gasped and turned around. AHHHHHHH! THIS LEVEL OF GINGER-NESS CANNOT BE CONTAINED!!! SMITH WAS FUCKING STANDING THERE!!!

#third person#

Smith looked down at the girl with a grey beanie, and she turned around to look at him. Behind her glasses were bluey grey eyes. She was biting her lip and her face reddened a little.

"Big fan," she smiled. Not (really)nervous anymore, she said, "Can I have your signature?" And she held out a pen and notebook. Smith smiled back. "Sure."

Cedar stayed for lunch, which was fsh and chips that Luna had prepared. Sadly, Luna couldn't get home yet. Her car had already been sent to the garage, and they fixed it, but the car still wouldn't work. She was considering on getting a new car.

When Cedar saw the two thirds of Hat Films, she grinned widely and handed them her book for autographs. Katie was sick, and still sleeping.

After lunch, Cedar gave Luna spoilers on her story, SC and KSAD.(her actual stories, go check it out). After that, they sat there crying at Deirkles* and in Luna's case, Kiffy. The Hat Films boys went to record Hat Pack. Lucky for them, the girls didn't bother them or mess up their recording.

They exchanged phone numbers, and secretly, Luna gave Cedar Tom(Sparkles*, aka the ginger bastard) and Smith's numbers too. Then, they created fake(well, not really fake, like, it existed, so technically it was real, but... ah fuck it), more like random Twitter accounts and started to spam Smith and Sparkles*. They had a productive afternoon. And Smith didn't silence his phone while recording, so...

Luna figured since she didn't want to go home, and she couldn't anyway, she wanted to play Tasty Blue with Cedar, since they were now good friends. They had a skype call, got the game on Steam and played in multiplayer mode.

"Heyheyhey get ready," Luna said, as she began to start the recording. "3, 2, 1..." "Haii everybody, Luna here, and today I'm here with my good friend, Cedar!"

"Hey," Cedar replied. "What are we playing today, friend?" Luna asked. "We're playing Tasty Blue, which is on Steam. I have no fucking idea about what this is about, so... Let's get started!"

Basically, it started out with a comic strip, then the two of them controlled a goldfish each, snatching up the fish flakes. When they were big enough, the escape to the sea began. Down the drain straight to the ocean, where shrim began to be consumed. "Hey! I have a great idea! Let's turn carnage to full! Then there'll be blood all over the fucking place!"

"Yeah, alright." Grinned Cedar, quickly pressing escape and turning carnage to full. When they returned, whatever that they ate had blood, even in the sky when they jumped out of the water.

"Alright, I think that's all for today. We'll continue the dolphin level next time. Bye guys!" Smiled Luna. "Byee!" Added Ceadar in a happy tone. Luna edited the video, tweaking the audio a bit while Cedar watched, then posted it to youtube.

"Hey, um I was thinking if you could let me help you write the next Catidy chapter for MSAD, how's that sound?" Asked Luna, after releasing the video.

"Hmm... Alright. There are no plans, so just carry on from where I ended." Replied Cedar. So she wrote the Kea chapter, and Luna wrote the Catidy chapter. It was surprisingly awesome, considering Luna hadn't written, in like, ever.

About an hour after Luna's video was posted, someone commented: OMG I love this video!!!! Can you have more videos with Cedar?? Can you play Beseige? You guys can play it together and take turns!!!!

And someone replied to that: YES!!! And play "I Am Bread" the same way! Please! And do facecam!!!

"Do you think these people are crazy," Cedar laughed. "Nah, they have pretty good ideas. I saw Duncan play Besiege and it looks pretty cool," said Luna. "And I am Bread also seems intersting." Cedar shrugged. "I don't know. Anytime you want to play just give me a call; I'll pop over anytime."

"Smith asked me if I want to be in one of his GTA 5 Online Heists, and I'll ask him if you can join too," Luna smiled. Cedar's eyes widened. "YUSSSSS." She grinned like there was no tomorrow.

I'm editing this naow and I realised I forgot about Sir Paw.................. fuckkkkkkk... And actually Tasty Blue is available on Steam but for a price(of course) and its actually pretty fun. And if you're wondering, there is carnage mode, and there can be blood.

(=^・ω・^=)