Chapter 3

#Luna pov#

  It was dawn of the day, and the clouds were still crying. I got up, made my bed, and stared out of the window, my warm breath making the glass frosty.

  I got up and made bacon and eggs for everyone, then went to wake up Lily. She had woken up with a groggy face and a tired out expression, trying to rub out sleep from her eyes.

  I left a note on both Alex and Tom's door, writing that breakfast was made. Then after that, Lily and I drove to school, the crazy, noisy, trashed place that I went to. But it was the last year-year 13! Woo-hoo! I was 18 this year, and so was Lily.

  When we walked in the school, I kept absolutely quiet. My face was expressionless, as usual. I didn't show any emotion to any stangers or people I didn't like.

  After the few lessons before lunch, the bell rang. Lunch time. Me and Lily strolled dowm to the cafeteria, placing our books on our usual seats. I noticed today, like any other day, Toby was being chased by a mod of crazy fangirls and, you know, those type of people.

  I got back with my lunch first, and I sat it down on the table, then I sat on the chair and started to read my book. Suddenly, a red-faced-out-of-breath Toby came running up to me, and panted, "Can…I…sit…here…with…you…today?" And then he sat. If you ask me, it was more of a statement than a question. But you didn't ask me so…uh…I'll shut up now.

  The girls that were chasing him stopped in their tracks the moment Toby sat at my table. They snorted and gave disgusted looks to me, walking away with angry faces. At that moment, Lily came back, and was shocked by the fact that Toby was sitting here.

  "O…m…g…" was what she spluttered. Toby just chuckled. "Do those girls not bother you?" Asked Toby. I looked up and shrugged nonchalantly. He gave me a confused smile.

  The bell rang, signalling the next class. Just great… I'll have to listen to the boring History shit that Mr Fisher would talk about. Our teacher, Mr Sam Fisher, wasn't the Sam Fisher, but their names were the same.

  I walked back to the class with Lily and Toby, chatting and mocking Mr Fisher. When we reached the classroom, out teacher wasn't here yet. I went to my seat, which was located at the very corner of the classroom.

  I took out a book from my bag- a book with a custom cover that I made, a midnight black cover with light purple and blue swirls, white dots here and there, basically a galaxy. But the back, I painted a black hole.

  I opened it and flipped to the most recent page that I was drawing on. I had sketched a knife- I had always wanted a knife. The whole thing was made of a single piece of metal, but I didn't yet know what kind. I would be making dragone scale patterns imprinted on the handle, and the blade would stand out from the black handle. I picked up my pencil, and started to sketch some m-

  "Luna Feller!" A voice bellowed. I looked up, startled. "What is the answer?" Asked Mr Fisher sternly. My mind went blank. What did he even ask? And why me? "Uhh…" I stammerered. "I-i…" My voice trailed off, and vision blurred. Then…

Darkness.

(=^・ω・^=)