...Memories...

*Time Skip*

As I sheepishly made my way to training, I felt Isabella staring st me from the door.
I looked at her and she gestured to go on and get training over with.

Nodding I started walking to the gate. Crap I told her I was gonna make it up to her. But I still have no idea what to do!
I suppose I can just take her on the roof again but I need another plan.

I got to the gate and saw grandma.
Finally I thought of a plan. Not as extreme as taking her on the roof, but a more simple plan.

Y/N: Grandma..I have a request.
Grandma: What? Do you need a ring? Already?

I slightly blushed.

Y/N: Noo.

I told her my request and she smiled and nodded. Agreeing to what I have in mind.

Now again sheepishly going to training, I opened the door to the locker room.

Alex: Heyoo!

He waved at me as he greeted me.

Y/N: Yo.

I looked down and saw Mary in front of me.

Mary: Listen Y/N..I'm sorry.

I blinked.

Mary: I was just upset because I got rejected. I was in the wrong of this situation.

She admitted.

Y/N: I don't forgive you quite yet. Although I well take your apology.

(...and throw it out the window. Jk..sorta.)

Mary: Understandable. Hopefully we can just be friends from here on out. Also I completely understand why you would pick her over me. She's scary..but I can see what you see in her.

(And they all lived happily ever after. Except Mary and Isabella got together and left Y/N behind to take care of all the kids. The end!) again jk)

I smiled, while I thought about Isabella.

Alex: Sooo what exactly happened?

Mary slightly blushed in embarrassment.

Mary: Nothing!

The other guys both looked at her in confusion.

Joseph: If you say so..?

*Time Skip*

After training, I was the first one out the door.
I met Grandma at the gate, and she gave me the things I had requested.

Y/N: Thanks grandma.

I started for the gate.

Grandma: Are you really gonna go without telling me what happened last night with Mary.

I sheepishly looked at her.
How does she already know?!

Y/N: Oh look at the time..gotta um go now.
Grandma: You're avoiding it?
Y/N: Kinda.

She looked at me kinda confused but understood why I was trying to avoid the situation.

Grandma: How did you get her off your case?

I smiled with a little bloodlust.

Y/N: All I did was tell her I was in control. And any time I wanted I could get her killed.
Grandma: So that's why you didn't want to tell me.