...Headcannons...

OK SO I WAS THINKING ABOUT RANDOM HEADCANONS I FEEL LIKE Y/N AS A CHARACTER, AND ISABELLA WOULD DO IN THE HUMAN WORLD

Headcannon #1:

Y/N would definitely give Isabella a bouquet of flowers any time it's necessary, sometimes just randomly

Headcannon #2:

He gives me golden retriever energy, so he always takes Isabella on the best dates. He also always knows the best places.

Headcannon #3:

Isabella has never had to worry about Y/N cheating.

Headcannon #4:

He has a lot of friends in the human world.

Headcannons #5:

I feel like if Isabella was ever being hit on by some random, Y/N has one of the scariest resting bitch face. Of course Isabella does too, so Y/N doesng have to worry about her leaving.

Headcannon #6:

Isabella gives the best hugs

Headcannon #7

I feel like Isabella and Y/N have a schedule on who cooks that day, because Y/N doesn't believe that a woman should do everything in the house. (Which Isabella loves)

Headcannon #8:

I feel like they playfully argue who cooks the best food.

Headcannon #9:

I feel like Y/N purposely makes cringy pick up lines to Isabella. She finds it cring but somewhat adoring.

Headcannon #10:

I feel like Y/N loves to kiss Isabella on the hand.

Headcannon #11:

Y/N loves seeing Isabella with her hair down.

Headcannon #12:

Isabella leaves her hair down sometimes because Y/N loves it.

Headcannon #13:

They have meaningful night talks. Like sometimes they'll stay up late at night and just talk.

Headcannons #14:

I feel like Y/N exposes his thoughts more when he's really tired, they're mostly really wholesome thoughts and Isabella loves hearing them.

Headcannon #15:

They rarely say I love you to eachother but when one of them do, it gives the other butterflies.  But they never admit it

Headcannon #16:

Even in the human world, Y/N still carries Isabella to bed when it's late. She secretly loves it.

Headcannon #17:

Isabella looks at her wedding ring sometimes and just smiles to herself.

Headcannon #18:

Y/N and Isabella did a private wedding.

Headcannon #19:

I feel like Isabella loves kissing Y/N's forehead, and Y/N thinks it's cute because Isabella is shorter than him.

Headcannon #20:

Y/N comforts Isabella by putting her on his lap and just holding her and talking about the situation.

Headcannon #21:

I feel like at least once Y/N tried on a pair of high heels

Headcannon #23:

They always listen to music together.

Headcannon #24:

Y/N found a way to get on the roof of their house so he brings Isabella too because it only felt natural and they used to at the farm.

Soooo I have another idea on an Isabella story, so definitely tell me if you guys want one!