Levi Ackerman A - Z NSFW Alphabet

hey, haven't updated this in three years or so. i am more active in terms of oneshots on my tumblr - cant-spell-slay-without-lay. you'll actually find revamped versions of old oneshots there! (revamped meaning i have cleared things up, proofread better and more of my works are done in second person narrative which i always find hard syntax-wise but it is important i cater for all genders.) i leave requests open all the time and, naturally, levi takes precedence!

but this was a headcanon post i published recently, and i hope you all like it.

while you're here, mind checking out the Levi x OC story i'm writing? Expedition of a Lifetime is what it's called !

it's 28 chapters atm but engagement is very low so i have sorta put it on the back burner. it has a lot of manga spoilers but it revolves around the idea looking back at levi and my oc's life together in a squad together, a relationship and later, marriage... until she dies during the 57th expedition beyond the Walls. i would love it if i got more engagement!

anyway.
.
.
.
.

Warnings: blatant NSFW descriptions (minors DNI!) Dirty talk, bodily fluids mentioned. Use of female anatomy. I do write primarily for canonverse, but I do give a few opinions here and there on a Modern AU. 

♡♡

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

It really depends on the session you two just had, but if it was a particularly rough session, he may be extra gentle than normal. The aftercare will only truly begin once he carries you to the bath or shower though and washes off any bodily fluids, but he holds you like you’re fine china. Sometimes being in the shower may lead to another round, but that is only if the two of you are up for it. He’d run the shower hose through your hair and wash you both thoroughly. He’d extend a towel to you after you’re finished and then would call you into the bedroom once he has changed the bedsheets. This man values hygiene, remember. He’d invite you into his arms and you’d fall asleep in his chest. If you’re still awake enough, he might want to talk about the session as he runs his hands up and down your back; asking was there anything you liked and he should continue doing or if there is anything that was too painful, etc.

“Are you okay? Did I hurt you at all?”

“That was fantastic… fuck, you take me so well each and every time.”

“Here, [f/n], you gotta drink something afterwards,” he’d say after pouring you a cup of black tea.

B = Body Part (Their favourite body part on you or on them)

On him, his shoulders and upper back muscles. Through years of using ODM gears and from growing up in such a rough environment, we all know his body is very muscular. If he’s on top, he loves it when you hold onto him by his shoulders as you chant his name like a prayer or when you’re in the depths of pleasure and euphoria and your fingernails rake up and down his back. 

On you, I headcanon Levi as being demisexual. Looks to him aren’t important, a good emotional connection takes precedence (and good cleaning capabilities lmao.) But I don’t think he can resist the dirty thoughts when you’re on top and he sees your breasts rise and fall as you ride him. But on a more innocent (kind of innocent) he loves your thighs, he loves the way your legs look after years of training. Watching you strip to change into night clothes is something he does with a blank stare, but trust me, he loves it.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum... I am a disgusting person)

He hates making a mess and he loves the feeling of releasing inside you but he knows not to risk it. Not with the Titans - it’s something that’ll only happen few and far between and he cherishes it every time. Unfortunately, he can’t always have his way so he has to just cum on your tummy or boobs, and he’ll only do that if there is a tissue nearby to wipe you clean. If that’s not what you want, he’ll have the tissue nearby and release it. He wouldn’t force it on you if you don’t like it but he LOVES it when you swallow. Seeing your glossed-over eyes as you look back up at him while you’re on your knees is like heaven to him.