1. Stranger

Hello all my lovelies! I'm back already with a new story!! I actually planned to lay low for a while to refill my inspiration and then I sat at work and BOOM, new story idea in my head. So, my Shipper, Armies and whoever you might be: let's get this started! 

If you read some of my other stories, you know this will not be an easy ride...I love to bring some variation to my stories, even though you will always find similarities, which is obvious, since I try to bring as much of the real characteristics of the members in as I can. 

And yet you will find a very different Jimin and Jungkook here... in (a) very different postition(s) 😝

And a massive thanks to the creator of my Cover, NXIMIHUDX.

Anyway
Let's get this show on the road. 
Aaand... I have a surprise...

For the first time ever, this guy will open the story and prepare you for what's to come...

So with Namjeesus blessing our souls, let the smut come!

◀ ▶

They never made it past the spacey living room. 

Jimin's lips were raw from kissing, aching and swollen and oh so sweet. 
This boy- 
Wow. He had no words for it as he was kissed more savagely than he ever had, unable to keep his sighs and moans to himself. 
He didn't sleep around that much. Okay... maybe a few times...
Shit, fine, maybe he did it a lot. 
But especially tonight he needed it. 
Needed this mindless, uncontrolled coming together of teeth, tongue and lips.
Needed more and knowing he would get it from this boy. 

He couldn't remember his name. 
Something like... Jung... Jeong... Jeon-gu? It didn't really matter, did it? He wasn't looking for a relationship and most definitely not love. 
This had nothing to do with it. This was only sex. 

He'd noticed him watching him in the club, leaning against the bar as he sipped his long-drink, watching him dance. 
Jimin loved clubbing. Loved going out with his friends and getting drunk and partying like there was no tomorrow, dancing until his feet hurt and his body was sweaty and exhausted. He knew he could move. Knew this boy had not been able to look away from him as he claimed the dancefloor for himself, letting the music seep into his soul and the energy of the crowd fuel him.

He was too far away to make out his features exactly, but he was tall, raven-haired and just screamed no good intentions. 
Jimin knew how to flirt. How to make sure he wasn't being too obvious but very clear that he knew  this stranger was watching him- and that he loved it.