12. Pancakes and Beaches

◀▶

It wasn't the first time he woke up with a massive headache. 
Nor the first time he had no idea where he was, waking up in a strange bed and an unfamiliar room. 
As usual, there was also memory loss, feeling sick and regretting whatever reason he had to have gotten so drunk last night. 

He groaned as he righted himself into a sitting position, his stomach lurching angrily. 
Jeez, where the hell was he?
The room looked neat and modern, the bed massive and the sheets soft and made of linen, the wall-long curtain breezing in the half-opened window. 

He tried to go through the last day. Friday. Getting to work. Driving with Yoongi to go meet Joonie-

Everything flooded back like a tidal wave and he groaned again. 
Shit. 
Joonie turned out to be Namjoon and the house he was in was no other than Jungkook's.

Double, triple and quadruple shit! There was no saying it often enough. 
He slept with his boss again!
He should really just keep lying in bed and never leave- that seemed to be the only way he wouldn't do it again. 

There was a soft knock and the door and his head snapped around. 
Please, don't let it be Jungkook. Please don't let it be Jungkook, he whispered in his head, trying to chase away the fact that he wanted it to be him. 
Jeez, he really was sick!

The door opened and Jimin had no idea what to feel as Tae snuck his head in, his blond-golden hair making him look like sunshine itself. 
"Hey there, big bro! Are you alive again?"

Jimin made a face and groaned. 
"I don't feel alive," he mumbled out as Taehyung stepped fully into the room, then threw himself on the bed with a big smile. 

"Well, I have to thank you I guess. Jungkook asked us all to stay after you got so drunk he had to carry you upstairs and I honestly never slept in a more comfortable bed!"

Jimin gaped at him. 
Wait... Jungkook had carried him here? He thought it had been Yoongi. It had definitely been Yoongi who had been in the kitchen with him before everything else turned into a blur. And no matter how hard he thought, he couldn't remember getting to this room. 

"You're welcome," Jimin ground out through his teeth before he slid out from under the blanket and stretched his body- still aching in some very intimate places.
"How late is it?" he asked his brother, not able to tell how much time had passed. 
"Oh, already close to ten. We're having breakfast downstairs and I thought I'd come get you and see if you were up and wanted to have some too."

Jimin made a face. Even thinking about food made him want to puke all over the expensive wooden floor. 

"Jungkook even made pancakes and put aside a massive one just for you! You have an amazing boss, you know that?"
Jimin groaned for the hundredth time and buried his face in his hands. 
Sometimes he really couldn't understand why Jungkook was even trying to keep it a secret when he kept doing things that made it apparently obvious there was something going on between them. 

"I'm not hungry."

Tae pouted. 
"But he made I especially for you and told me to come get you! And he let us sleep over."
"It's Namjoon's house as well," Jimin argued. 
Tae giggled. "No it's not. This is Jungkook's fathers house and Namjoon is just living with him until he finds his own place in town. So, you have to eat that pancake!"

What he had to do, was get out of here and away from the boy who was ruining his life! But apparently, there was no escaping him, so he got to his feet and mumbled out a quick: "Fine."

Tae hopped around him like a happy bunny, then blabbered about everything Jimin missed while being drunk in bed.

His head was throbbing from his little brother's excited babbling, but he didn't have the heart to tell him to shut up. 
They made it into the kitchen with the adjoining living room and the first thing his gaze fell too, was the large oak table, then the black-haired grinning boy sitting at it and shooting him a knowing grin, fully aware of where his thoughts had gone.