04

"Are you calling me crazy? That's a very misleading word to just throw around, officer."

I was tapping my fingers against some random officers desk, honestly growing frustrated that I hadn't found the mystery satanic killer yet. I didn't think it'd be this hard.

"No, I'd never do that, Misses Young..."

I sent him a look.

"You're not a real agent, so I won't be giving you the satisfactory of me playing pretend like I have been for all the others..."

The man seemed relaxed, but I wasn't quite sure. Hotchner said he'd be collected, but this man was clearly still on edge.

"You're right, I'm not an agent. So anyway, what happened to your arm, officer?"

I slid closer to him on the desk, his eyes darting away from mine when I touched my calf to his own. I could see Hotchner staring from across the room, his hands holding onto some files tightly as he flipped through them.

"Well, that's none of your business, now is it... Miss?"

I laughed, reaching my hand to touch his arm, but he pulled away.

"I have a girlfriend."

I swallowed my pride for this one, letting my hands fall to my thighs and slightly hiking up my skirt right in front of him and all the others faces.

"A girlfriends not necessarily permanent."

I started waltzing around the man in the spinny chair, my body stopping when I got to the back of his head.

"Officer."

I'd whispered the last bit in his ear, his body tensing at the crisp sound of my voice. I could see a growing bulge in his pants, and the way all the other officers were practically shaking with nerves... and that's when I knew I had him hooked. It wasn't him.

I didn't even have to send Hotchner a signal, the smallest of my eyes peering over to his gave the situation away.

"Officer Tuffin, you're under arrest for the murders of Julia Creed, Victoria Granger, and Annabella McCarthy."

The man tried to get away, but Hotchner had pinned him to the table and held him down before he even had the chance. After all the rustling and tussling he tossed me the cuffs, my lips parting in shock. I'd never cuffed anyway before... well, not like this at least.

I was sort of out of the moment, but I pulled myself back in and clanked the metal without a second thought. Now all we had to do was find his cold blooded little girlfriend who actually murdered all those young girls.

-

"What's your take on the man?"

We were already vested up and pre armed in the suv, my firearm license coincidentally recently renewed. I never really liked the idea of owning a gun, but my father was all for it considering I was a single woman living all alone in a big city. I guess it made sense, anyway.

"I don't think it was the mans idea."

I shook my head, peeling away from the window then turning to Hotchner.

"Hotchner?"

He seemed lost in what I'd first said, but once I called him by his name his face turned in slight disgust.

"Stop calling me Hotchner, Hotch is fine."

I nodded, watching as we were just around the block from Nancy Cohens home where she probably stored all the excess murder weapons. Garcia had told us there was a huge disconnected garage and basement, the perfect place to store all that gory shit these killers loved.