19

It was nine o'clock at night, on the same day that Aaron had literally broken into my house. Natalie and I had a best friend sob moment, but then she helped me realize something- I think I might actually like Hotchner.

Like not just tolerate him, but like him like him. Like a sixth grade crush kind of like where he's the only thing you can think of or talk about with your friends until you both hold hands for a whole two minutes in the gymnasium.

I was standing at his door contemplating if I should knock or not, I knew he was home alone. I overheard his conversation with Morgan earlier that morning saying he'd finally get some peace and quiet. Maybe he just wanted to be alone...

No, I have to talk to him. I brought my hand to the door, and after a few minutes I heard the lock come undone.

"Yeah- Elle?"

I stared at the floor, but then I remembered why I'd come over in the first place. Natalie told me to stand my ground, and to control the conversation... so I was going to do just that. One way or another, I'd walk out of here with my shoulders pushed back and my head held high.

"Hotch-"

My eyes poured into his, my hands shaking before I stuffed them in my pockets.

"You're shaking, are you alright? Come in."

He pulled me inside, my mind focusing in on his breathing. He seemed kind of nervous, his eyes darting around the room.

"Sorry about the mess, I haven't had time to clean since Jack left."

I sucked in my lips, not saying a word and just plopping down on his couch.

He followed, plopping right down beside me and just staring straight ahead.

"I came here to tell you something..."

I swallowed, my eyes finally meeting his. I could see the worry spewing out of him like a busted fire hydrant.

"But now that I'm here, I don't know if it was such a good idea-"

I started to get up, but he snatched my hand.

"I know."

He pulled me onto his lap and into his arms, his fingers lifting my chin.

"I know why you came."

I bit my lip, his teeth tugging at his own.

"You do..?"

His piercing eyes softened, a glowy brown color fighting past the venomous deep murky one.

"Yes, I do."

He huffed, leaning his head back into the couch but I just smirked.

"Actually?"

He sat back up, his hands falling to my waist.

"For fucks sake, Elle. Yes I-"

I pushed my lips to his, his mouth choking on words before he threw me on the sofa.

"Say it."

I breathed out, my eyes following his everyone move.

"Admit it, you like me."

I watched his blazer fly across the rooms, his buttons coming undone like they were a zipper. One after another and boom. They were all undone.

"I'd much rather show you."

He ripped off my blouse, my mouth falling opened as his head dove in between my chest.

"Show me then."

He undid my bra with his thumb, eyeing the lacy red fabric before his eyes came back to mine.

"It'd be my pleasure, Misses Young."

My head shot back when he stuffed himself inside of me, the both of us falling into places of wonder. There was no chitter chatter, no 'look at me while you cum' just a... implacable understanding. We both knew we were having a good time, and we both somehow knew exactly what to do.

My lips felt lonely, and soon enough his were on mine. He liked when I tugged on his hair, and that's what's I did.

Grunts and moans filled the room, but it wasn't overdone or exaggerated. They were natural, raw. The both of us we're vulnerable, but in a good way. It felt like we could really see one another, but deeper than just our conjoined nude bodies.

It's like something in the universe was finally pulling us together, rather than pushing us apart.

He grabbed my neck when I started to space out, his mouth running down the soft skin relentlessly.

"Aaron."

I breathed out, my nails digging deeper into his skin.

"Hm?"

I felt the couch sinking deeper below me as he pushed his hands further into the cushions, my eyes shutting as I tried to hold off from my peak.

"Wha- what if it was more than... liked?"

He pulled me closer, his lips meeting my ear as I felt him smile.

"Wake up, Elle."

I shot up on my couch, my body jerking around like one of those shitty roller coasters at the fair.

It was a fucking dream.

I rushed over to my phone, dialing his number not even bothering to look at the time.

"Elle, what's wrong?"

He could probably hear my heavy breathing over the line, but all I could think about was him. What was he doing, where was he, who was he with?

"Where are you?"

I hit myself in the head. Real smooth, Elle. Real smooth.

"The office, why?"

I listened as he slammed some papers together, but other than that it seemed to be pretty desolate.

"Are you alone?"

I swallowed, my teeth chewing at the tip of my lip.

"Yes, Elle. It's one in the morning, is something wrong?"

I heard his chair spring up like he'd gotten up, my mind painting a vivid picture of him standing at the window with his arms crossed in one of his famous navy blue suits as he looked down at the close to empty parking lot.

"I mean, nothings wrong..."

He stayed silent, I let out a shallow breath.

"Can I see you?"

"Now?"

I swallowed.

"Yes, now."

I heard nothing for a minute or two, but then something snapped and I listened as he started to pack up his things.

"I'll be there in five minutes."

The call ended, my fingers going to my arm then pinching the skin. It was real this time... he was really coming over.

-

a/n
3 words 8 letters type beat. anyway- happy fourth bitches😍‼️