20 

I heard the knock at the door and snapped to my feet. I was biting my nails, practically pacing the floor.

"You wanted to see me?"

He swiveled his eyebrows at me, my hands shaking as I shut the door and let them drop to my sides.

"I need to tell you something, and if I don't tell you now-"

I swallowed, his arms crossing as he patiently waited for me to continue.

"Then I never will."

He seemed pretty content with my words, the two of us walking in silent agreement to the living room.

"Go on, I'm all ears."

My lips fell apart, was I really going to say this? I still had time to back out, but then that'd be pretty obvious, wouldn't it?

"I- I like you Aaron."

I fiddled with my fingers, I could tell he was taken back. Before I could look back up his hand was met with my jaw.

"What'd you just say to me?"

I gulped.

"I- I like you?"

I cringed at my stutter, my eyes falling soft.

"Say it again."

He pulled me closer, his hands cupping my cheeks.

"Now."

"I like you."

I breathed into his mouth, his head turning as he inhaled my scent.

"A lot, I like you a lot."

I watched as he grinned, his thumbs gliding across my cheeks as he chuckled.

"I like you too, Einstein, a lot."

The tension broke for a second, only to reestablish and built up again. It's like I was a brick wall and he was the cement holding me together, but a truck was about to plunge through and colapse the entire building.

"Oh really?"

Heavy breathing passed between the two of us, his lips trailing to my neck.

"Really."

He groaned in my ear, my moans whimpering out and into his face.

"Fuck me, Aaron."

His hands slid down my body, my buttons flying undone.

"Hm, what was that?"

He ran his tongue across my throat before he lightly dug his teeth into the skin, following it by a soft kiss.

"I said, fuck me."

He chuckled.

"I'm not quite sure that I heard you, love?"

I sighed.

"I said, fuck me! God- oh my god!"

My head shot back into the couch, my hands reaching for something to grip onto. He rammed in and out of me like there was no next day to come, my body already building up the need to do just that, cum.

"Does that feel good, baby? Huh? My pretty little slut. All mine, no one else's to touch."

I practically screamed at his words alone, my nails digging into my skin and pinching it just to make sure...

...it wasn't a dream this time.

-

a/n
YUH SO THIS IS THE END AND WHATEVER😍 i found myself a man besties🙄 anyway i hope you enjoyed😃