12

"Your hand writing is horrible. Just looking at it makes me want to throw myself off a building."

I was hanging around in Aaron's office after hours, as he'd offered me a proposition to pass his class and graduate without all the extra bullshit. It's the least he could do considering he literally forced me to join the bureau. I think he forgets that he did that sometimes.

"I didn't know yours was so perfect."

I smirked.

"Mines beyond perfect... actually, it's godly."

I sat up a bit higher, fixing my dress a little, then fixing up my hair in my hand held mirror.

"I'm sure."

He wagged his brows, giving me a quick look before he turned back to his stacks on stacks of paper work.

"You don't believe me?"

He sighed.

"Elle, I really don't have time for this right now. I have a life too you know."

He huffed as he turned back to his files for the hundredth time, but I just huffed back at him even louder.

"Stop acting like you're not obsessed with me. I know you love when I bother you."

He shot up.

"You think I'm obsessed with you, really?"

I nodded, a toothy grin spreading across my face.

"You're twenty three!"

"Didn't you fuck me, like multiple times?"

I turned my head, but his stayed still.

"So?"

I licked my lips.

"Didn't you call me pretty?"

He smirked, finally dropping his pen. The ink rolled around his paper aimlessly, but he didn't care to stop it.

"I suppose, pretty girl."

He stood up, walking me backwards and into the wall.

"Didn't you also- kiss me first?"

I watched as his teeth tugged just at the corners of his lips, his hands running up my back and down my spine.

"All just fatal attraction, nothing more."

My tongue ran over my lips. The statement hurt, but the wee grin on his face told me it wasn't true.

"You're lying."

His warm chest pushed into my pillowy soft one with ease, the contact driving me insane. It felt like a fire had been lit inside of me, his body keeping me warm like a piping hot cup of coffee on a cold winter night.

"Nope."

I tugged at his hair, his hands forcing themselves beneath my thighs.

"The truth is, Elle... you're obsessed with me. Every last thing I do or say. You hang onto every last word I let out. Anything I speak into existence you hold onto like a souvenir from Disney World."

He picked me up, my left heel falling off my foot as I swung my legs tighter around his waist.

"Bullshit."

He caught my face before I could turn away.

"You're just mad because you know I'm right, Einstein."

It was the way his lips turned so slightly before they collided with my own, and the way his lips traveled down my skin so effortlessly...