17

"Elle Galia Young."

I walked across the stage, a smile spreading wide across my face as my heels clacked obnoxiously against the glossy laminate flooring. I shook hands with all the professors, even the ones I had deep hatreds for.

Aaron was stood at the far end, and when our hands met I froze.

"Good job, pretty girl. I'm proud of you."

The last part barley made its way off his lips, but I hate to admit that I could feel the little extra pep in my step after he'd said it.

After I finished all my thank you's I made my way down to my father, my eyes widening when my clapping mother came out of the crowd from what seemed like thin air. My father turned when he saw that my smile had fallen, his dropping just as quick if not quicker.

"Anastasia?"

She smirked.

"I'm back, and congrats my daughter."

She brushed a hair out of my face, shoving a bouquet of roses in my hands which I threw right back at her.

"Why are you here?"

I cocked a brow, my crossed arms falling to my sides when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hotchner!"

I spun around, my fathers soft eyes stoning like concrete.

"Elle, Mr. Young... and?"

He looked my mother up and down, her grin widening as she pushed her tits up, out, and towards him. He sent her a look of disgust, but my mother just kept her over done stance and grabbed his hand.

"Anastasia, ex Young."

She kissed Aaron's hand, but he just snatched it back and pulled me closer by the waist. He followed my actions and cocked a brow, which really was the icing on the cake.

"My bad, I had no idea you two were... a thing. Isn't that... against school rules?"

I sucked in my lips, looking between both her and my father.

"Well, I didn't know you were such a saint, Anastasia."

My dad perked a brow at her, death staring her up and down. I grabbed Aaron's hand and pulled him out of the school with me without a word, thanking my dad before I dragged Aaron all the way out of the auditorium and to my car.

"Come with me, please?"

I snatched his keys, his eyes narrowing.

"I have to- get to my son... you can come, but you should know that's a federal vehicle you're about to drive."

I thought about it for a second, pulling off the ugly trash bag gown I was wearing, then practically chucking my cap.

"I'd be delighted."

I stepped into the drivers side, Aaron staring at me and his keys interlaced in my fingers before he hopped in the passenger seat.

"My father always said how a lady should never drive a man around, but a slut or as most would say, a woman does as she pleases... what's your sons name again?"

We were off, graduates walking up and down the street with smug smiles creeping across their faces.

"Jack, his name is Jack."

He looked over at me for a split second, a small smile peering on my own lips from the new found information.

"His aunts with him now."