Getting Out of This Hell Hole!

[Sendra)

"Get me out of here Niall! " I beg after I slip on my clothes for the day.

Niall laughs and wheels me out of the room towards the car. Finally I'm getting released. "You've only been in here for a week and you're acting like your dying."

"Well I was told I'll get out the next day, But nooooo... Stupid doctors had to keep me in for a week!" I pout

Yup, I've spent ONE week in the hospital. Niall picked me up cause hes my best friend. Besides, I don't need everyone to come pick me up when my best friend can do it. Its a waste of their time. Besides I'm fine. Its hard knowing you've lost a kid, but its for the best. There's one last concert i think and I need to prepare cause a scout thing person is looking at me, but I wanna make this last concert fun. Its going to be the best.

Harry hasn't seen me yet, but I've got my lucky leprechaun with me.

He just shakes his head."At least your getting out today." He mutters. "You've been extra complaining." He teases.

I pout. "Quit being mean to me Niallers! I raised you better than that."

"You didnt even raise me. I grew up in Ireland." He says matter of factly.

"Details. Details." I wave off.

"Hey Ren!" Zayn smiles at me.

"Sup Zaynie!" I shout. "Hi everyone!" I yell as Niall finally took me home. Well to the flat we've been staying in for a while.

"Finally! We missed you!" Louis shouts hugging the crap out of me.

"I've missed you all too! That hospital sucked ass!" I yell as everyone hugs me. "Feeling the love! " I shout happily. "The hospital food was terrible!"

Niall pouts. "The food wasn't that bad!" He whines.

"Ya! I know. You basically ate all my food!" I laugh. "But its okay cause that's who you are. I can't wait to see the day you become obese Niall!" I say laughing.

He pouts.

I jump up and give him a hug. "I'm just playing Niallers. You're never going to be fat. That's a guarantee." I wink at him as he laughs.

"Ren!" Liam yells grabbing my attention. "Management has told everyone like the press and the fans that you've collapsed due to too much dancing." He says. "That's the cover story they're giving everyone alright?"

I nod. "Alright. How long am I out for?" I ask nervously

What can I say? Dancings my life and if I had to give it up, shit then I'd rather die. What would I do? Sit at home? Who would I spend my time with. Everyone I know is on tour.....

"Just a few more days since you spent most of the time in the hospital." He says making me smile due to the good news.

"I'm tired!" I yawn loudly. "Niall can you help me to my room?" I ask politely as I was falling asleep.

Being at the hospital sucked. Everyone's watching you and you can never sleep. Besides, that IV in your skin can get annoying.

He nods and lifts me up. "Yeah. Go to sleep Ren." Niall tucks me in.

I nod in agreement. "Thanks for being here for me Niall. I love you." I tell him.

He smiles brightly at me and pecks my forehead. "Sleep tight babe."

I yawn, falling deep asleep.

Tomorrow a certain curly head boy would be after my forgiveness. Not that I knew, but I should've expected it. Ehhh......

I always forget the most important things when I shouldn't. Like my period for example. I should really stop beating myself about this. It wasn't my fault. How was I supposed to know?

Life happens and like my daddy told me, you just gotta keep moving on. Disasters going to happen whether your ready for it or not....

What a wise man my father was. I truely miss you daddy...

________________________________________

Sorry for the long update. I already had the next four chapters ready to be posted, but they got deleted so I'm working on writting them again. I'm sorry. This book is probably coming to an end, but don't worry, if I end the book there will be a sequal. Now I'm going to put both books together cause honestly I think its more work if I get another book.

Remember if you liked, please vote fan or comment and I'll try to update as soon as possible.

I'd like to know what you think!

Sorry for the short chapter! Next chapter Harry is coming back! So be prepared!

-ImADomoLove!