One Day Turned Into Two

[Sendra)

Gosh... These idiots are pretty stupid.

They can't even tie a knot right.

I can easily untie myself from here, and just walk away. They only did one thing right. Lock the door. But there's always the window. Which they seemed to forget about since I can see daylight.

I slowly untie the knots hoping my plan goes well.

I feel my phone buzz...

I grab my phone and glance at it, twitter notifications.

First the Dm's

@Harry_Styles: Sendra! Where are you? Who kidnaped you? We're looking for you but we can't find you. I miss you! You're my everything. This probably wont work since they probably took your phone but it doesn't hurt to try. I miss you babe!

Then the mention.

@Harry_Styles: @Sendry_Smiles has not been kidnapped. She's taking a small break from dancing since she sprained her ankle. That rumor is false.

I roll my eyes at the mention.

I quickly DM Harry.

@Sendry_Smiles: @Harry_Styles: I have no clue where I'm at. Don't worry I have a plan. Just don't come here where ever I'm at. It can get dirty. Love you Hazza! I miss you too, tell everyone I'll be back soon. Until then. Goodluck. Btw: I LOVE YOU! and tell everyone I love them too!

Until then(: Goodbyee

I scoop around the surroundings.

I break the window with the chair dashing into the street.

Only one problem, I have no idea where I'm at....

Shit I'm screwed.

_,_,_,_,__,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,__,_,_,_,_,_

[Harry)

The one day Sendra was missing turned into two.

"Harry!" Louis screams at me. "Stop sitting there... Crying over Sendra wont help! You gotta have faith and start doing something even if its something stupid like DMing her!"

My eyes widen.

Why didn't I think of that?

It's a low chance that'll she even see the message, but its worth a try.

I quickly DM her hoping for the best not really expecting a response

My prayers were answered though.

Why?

Because I got a response.

And guess what I did?

I fainted.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Sorry for the short chapter.

Thanks for reading and please take the time to vote and comment!

Just to let you know I've written the other chapters I just need to upload them as well. They're longer. Way longer than this one.