Just Some Dreadful News

[Niall)

The nurse is taking a long time just to ask Sendra if we can see her.

I start to panick.

Maybe she doesn't want us to see her

What if-

"Party for Sendra Malik!" The nurse calls out.

The group dashed over to her. Meaning, Me, Louis, Liam, Dani, and Eleanor.

A thought comes to mind.

What happened?

Harry ran out crying

"Niall!" Liam yells at me.

I jump. "Yeah?"

"Lets go. Sendra is letting us come inside her room. " Louis says happily.

We walk happily over to her room excited to see that she's okay.

Liam knocks on the door and we hear a faint "Come in."

We slowly walk in and see an exhausted looking Sendra.

"Hey Sendra." I say first and give her a small hug.

Everyone repeats what I did and I just can't help but notice something different about her.

"Alright everyone." Sendra starts. "As you can see I'm just fine." She gives us her bright smile.

She takes a deep breath. "Well I'm not kidnapped anymore which I'm thankful. Those "Kidnappers" were horrible at it. I was only 30 minutes away from the flat."

"There's something that you're hiding." Eleanor points out.

Sendra sighs. "I know. I'm getting there. Well after a while that I was walking, Rebecca and Brandon found me. I had to knock out Rebecca and then I had to fight Brandon. I knocked Brandon out but he somehow managed to punch my stomach." She sighs

I can just feel the bad news but I can't think of what.

"I had a miscarriage." She says plainly.

A miscarriage?

Don't you have to be pregnant to have a miscarriage.

Of course you idiot! My conscious yells at me.

Silence

"So you were pregnant?" Louis asks stupidly.

Sendra laughs. "Of course I was. I just didn't know."

Louis blushes and mutters sorry

"Sendra," Dani starts. "I'm sorry for your lost." Dani says sadly.

Sendra smiles weakly at her. "Its okay. The baby just wasn't meant to be."

I run over to Sendra and give her a hug. "How are you doing?" I ask her sadly.

"I'm fine. To be honest, I was really upset because I could've protected the baby. But I just like to think that me and Harry weren't ready for a baby anyways." She mumbles sadly.

"Why isn't Harry here?" I ask angrily.

A tear falls from her eyes. "I don't know." she mutters.

"That asshole!" I scream

Everyone looks at me in shock.

"Niall, we're all upset but, " Liam starts.

"Yeah, I get that. I get that it's Harry's baby too, but did he have to leave Sendra when its clear that she needed him?!" I yell. "Look! Wouldn't you want him to be here if it was you?"