So Many Teears

There's going to be a bunch of bunch of view changes.

*Just Warning!*

________________________________________

*The Day After Sendra Disappears*

[Zayn)

I can't stop crying. She's gone..

They took her from me. From us... They took my best friend. My cousin. The girl who could always get me out of my feelings. My long lost cousin.

The tears just poor out and out.

I just can't help myself from crying. I can only imagine how the others are feeling.

I just want her back.

________________________________________

[Liam)

I support dani as she cries into my arms. Whoever it was, took our best friend from us.

I can't help but remember all the things we did together. The pranks on the other lads, helping me when needed but most of all, a best friend.

I can't hold back the tears as the thought of never seeing her again comes running through my mind.

___________,,_____,_______,____________,__

[Harry)

Shes gone....

I can't help but feel numb.

They stole my best friend. My girlfriend. The love of my life.

The girl who gave me more reason to live. That life, can give you someone to love. Someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

The tears pour out every second.

I miss her. I miss her so damn much.

I sob loudly that everyone glances at me for the first time.

Seeing them cry as well makes me cry even harder.

Someone grabs me and comforts me. I glance up hoping it's Sendra but I'm wrong. It's just Niall.

I cry at the thought of never seeing her again.

________________________________________

([Niall)

I glance at everyone in the room. We're all crying..

Tears falling at every corner of the room.

She's gone!

My best friend....

Our adventuresome times together.

We lost her. Who knows when we'll see her again.

I glance at Harry as he sobs loudly.

I can't help but feel when worse. She's gone but Harry's taking it the worse.

I mean she was everything to him.

He was the love of his life.

She was the one who made him smile.

The one who made him laugh.

We all did that to Harry, but Sendra meant a whole bunch more than silly giggles that the lads and I shared.

I head over to Harry to comfort him.

He glances up with hopeful eyes but after realizing its me. He starts crying once again.

I cant imagine what he's feeling.

They were really in love.

It sounds like she's dead doesn't it...

I just hope she isn't.

She means so much to everyone.

Zayn.... That was his childhood bestie, his cousin and not to mention the girl who made him smile no matter what she did even if she looked stupid. She loves her cousin Zayn. They were more than family. They were best friends

Harry.... She meant everything to him. I think she's the reason why he decided to live his crazy life the way he does. He used to be a player but she changed him. She made him into the love strucked puppy he is today...

Louis... They were best friends. The prank wars, the jokes they shared and their obsession for Toms. They were very obsessed with Toms. And we cant forget to mention their friendship.

The girls...They haven't known each other for long, but have become close friends. No doubt.

Liam.... Wow those two have ganged up on all of us. Together they tortured us. Not really but they had good times together. Can you believe she even got Liam, Liam out of all people to prank? Shocking... Since he's SUPER responsible.

And finally me.

Going to someone she trusted to, becoming a boyfriend. Us breaking up for many different reasons. Then us becoming friends again. Even though she got in a relationship again sometime later with Harry, she still treated all of us the same. She didn't treat us like shit when she has a boyfriend. She just stayed the same. She was just a normal girl... Well not exactly normal. She's crazy but loveable. She's got guts. I love her though. She's my best friend and I wouldn't have it any other way.

As these thoughts run through my mind, I start crying harder. If that's even possible. I hug tighter the younger lad as we cry our hearts out.

I didn't realize that one teary eyed lad was watching all of us. Shaking his head as if disappointed.

________________________________________

[Louis)

I can't believe this.

They stole my best friend and they think that's okay?

They got one thing coming.

"Stop it!" I cry through my tear filled eyes.

Everyone stops for a minute and watches me.

"Are we really going to let this be the end of Sendra?" I pause letting a tear fall. "We ALL KNOW that Sendras a fighter! That she's never gone down with a fight. We all know that she can defend herself more than any of us. " I wipe my tears. "I know she can defend herself but there's gotta be something we can do. Even if its not big. All I know is that we can't just sit here and cry our eyes out!"

I stop my rant and wait for their reactions.

"Your right Louis!" Harry speaks up ever so softly. "We can't just let this stop us!"

We're going to find you Sendra. Don't worry... Just hang on....

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Wow. This is getting intense.

By the way, I have no idea when the next update will. my phone got disconnected and it was the only way I could update, my phonehas wifi right now so I have no idea when the next update is. I'm sorry and I'll update as soon as possible.

thanks for understanding.