Back For You

[Harry)

I'm coming back for her now. I can't believe I left her for this long. A whole week and a half. That's how long I mourned.

But I'm coming back for you babe!

-------------------------------------------------

[Sendra)

"Niall!" I shout. "Put me down!" I whine.

Niall smirks. "I'm good."

I laugh. "Niallers! You're mean!" I laugh as Zayn pops in the room.

"Niall put her down!" Zayn shouts

Niall sets me down with a huge smile on his face. "Sorry Zayn..." He says apologizing with a huge smile playing on his lips.

"Chill out Zayn!" I mutter laughing at Zayns freaked out face. "I'm fine. I can dance again anyways so I should be fine for silly playing around." I say honestly happy that I can dance again. Tomorrow I get to go back and rehearse for the concerts once Harry gets back.

A frown appears on my face, as I think of Harry. Its been a WHOLE week and a half since the miscarriage and he still doesn't have the guts to see me. What an asshole!

'An asshole that you love...' My mind reminds me.

'Shut up!' I yell angrily knowing that's the truth.

"Nialler! Zayn! We shall go get some food!" I beg Niall and Zayn.

Niall agrees instantly. "Yeah! Let's go to Nandos!"

Zayn stares at me strangely. "You two go ahead. I have some things to do." Zayn smiles softly at us.

I smile. "You sure Zayn?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah.

"Lets go Niall!" I shout running towards the door

**

"My gosh!" I mumble. "I'm full!" I mutter rubbing my full tummy.

Niall laughs. "Hahah! I could still go for some more!" He says honestly.

"Of course you can Niall! Lets go to the park... I wanna swing."

"There's the park!" Niall yells as we approach the park.

I smile and I run towards the swing. "Can you push me?" I ask Niall.

He nods. "Hop on!"

"Push me higher!" I yell.

As Niall pushes me higher, a memory come to mind.

-Memory-

'

"Harry push me higher!" I yell happily.

"Babe, you'll just jump off again like the last time." Harry tells me unsure.

I smirk as I remember. "No... Not this time. I promise." I reassure him.

He sighs but pushes me higher.

I smile as I reach the sky. The view up here is beautiful. I love seeing the clouds and seeing the ground at a different angle.

I've never told anyone, but I love it when I'm high in the sky swinging. Even in the one second I'm above the ground, it just means something to me.

"Love, are you alright?" Harry asks running up to me concerned.

"Huh?" I ask confused as I take in my surroundings.

I'm on the ground.

"You were daydreaming and you fell off the swing and ended up falling to the ground!" Harry exclaims. "Are you okay?"