No Way! Disbelief? Yes!

Hi! Sorry I took a while. How is everyone enjoying the storyy so far? Im a fan of One Direction but noy a massive fan so I might not get everything right. I know some of the basics. But not everything. Who saw the teen choice awards? Im so proud of the boys winning three teen choice awards. I was happy for them. Thy did amazing. Anyways you probably want me to get on with the story. Enjoy ^_^

(Small Recap)

"Well do you accept me now?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Sendra]

As I watch the boys reactions. I saw many and I mean many different faces appear on their faces.

Confusion, amazed, impressed and most importantly.

Shock.

Shoot I bet I would be too.

I mean look at me. I definitely do not weigh more that 120 pounds. I don't look like the toughest person in the world. I'm super skinny, and you can hardly see any muscle on me. I have girl ABS. Their not nasty looking and they don't look like guys ABS. You barely notice them. Basically based On my looks you would have never seen this coming.

Looks are truely deceiving.

Still amused by the boys reactions I repeat myself

"Well do you accept me now?"

Harry's the first to respond.

"Wha-- No..... you couldn't have done that....." he says slowly.

I have to say.

Harry's reaction is actually quite the funniest. His mouth is wide open. His hair is all messy during to earliers bet and he's still in shock. His big green eyes are wide open.

"Well Harry. To be honest. Yes yes I did do that." I reply smirking at him. "You didn't think I would be able to do it. Right?"

I knew that he was doubting me at the beginning. I was watching his reaction out of the corner of my eye the whole time.

"How did you do that love?" Zayn asks

I look at him.

"Um. Well.... my fathers a body guard too. When I was younger I always saw him on TV guarding famous people. It always kept my attention as long as I could remember. I began to want to do that as a career for my future. Not because I wanted to guard famous people. Just because it was interesting. If necessary you are able to beat the crap out of people to protect the celebrity and you got to travel where ever the person you where guarding to other places. Well after I decided to chose that when I was younger I already had special fighting training. Since my father was a body guard he thought it was necessary for me to know how to defend myself. After telling my father that I wanted to be a body guard he got me even more special training. It really helped as you can see. I'm able to beat people more than twice my size. It took a lot of time but its worth it. " I say wrapping up my story.

"That's quite the story." Niall says

I nod. "It sure is. I've always loved to protect other people. Especially at school. If there was one thing I hated other than the teachers and homework was the bullying. I couldn't let people just treat others like that. So I fought them and they learned not to mess with others."

"Wow...." they all say.

"Wait were you like the bad girl in your school?" Louis asks.

I shrug. " I guess you can say so. A lot of people thought I was the bad ass girl not caring what she did. I did always get into a lots of fights, pranking the teachers and students and not to mention getting into trouble all the time."