Expect the unexpected

[Sendra)

I guess I should head to the concert.

I feel embarrassed to go though.

I'm already at the arena but I... I just don't know if I should.

I turn to walk back out.

"Sendra!" A voice yells. "Where are you going?" I turn and its Harry.

"Hey harry." I mumble. "I guess I'm leaving.... I don't know. I feel bad for earlier...."

"You shouldn't be. Come on. Zayns worrying about you."

I slightly laugh.

Zayn. He's such a worrier

"Lets go then."

"So your going to be my dance partner now?" he asks.

I nod "Yeah..... I'm a little rusty but I can manage."

"Sendra?" Harry asks. "How come you told Paul to put Dani and El in the tour? It's not hard to figure out that you avoid El...."

I shrug. "Harry.... I like to think that everything happens for a reason. I'm not sure what the reason was but I do know that I sure can handle a slap every once in a while. But it's not what I want. Like honestly so what I got slapped. I know I would do the same thing if I was dating someone but well Im not but I try to put myself in her situation. Besides. I mean yeah I avoid her but I would do anything to make all of you lad happy. And If that means Eleanor coming on tour then so be it. She makes Lou happy. If lou's happy then I'm happy. I'd risk my life for all of you...." I mutter.

He spins me around. I look up into his eye.

They're a beautiful color.

He says something to me.

"Huh? Sorry Harry. What did you say?"

He laughs. "I said that it's the same For me too. I mean I'm still sorry for being an asshole to you-"

I interrupt. "Hazza Shut up. When will you let it go? Like I said everything happens for a reason."

"Sorry Sendra."

"it's okay. "

"Sendra? What do you think of Ele?"

I think. "I like her personally. I've seen her around the lads and for a supermodel she's not a stuck up girl. My mum had a bunch of models at the house and they were all stuck up but not Ele. She's nice. She's beautiful and she has a sense of humor. I know this sounds weird considering I've never talked to her personally." I shrug.

I stare into his eyes. I love his eyes. They're beautiful.

He looks into my eyes too I think? And starts leaning in?

Nah I'm imagining things.

He's close to me and starts closing his eyes. I close my eyes too.

"Sendra?" Ele says. But we ignore her.

Harry's lips are right above mine. They barely scrape against mine. I shiver slightly. He presses them softly against mine. And I press back. with eagerness.

I realize that Eles calling me.

I back up.

"Am I interrupting something?" she asks.

I turn to face her.

Is she interrupting something? I don't even know.

His lips were barely against mine but they felt right. They gave me the good kind of chills. Ehh ill think about it later.