Becoming One Personal Directions Body Guard

[Sendra)

Not much has really happened.

The prank war is on hold for now.

Not that I don't mind, its just things haven't been going to good lately.

Harry's still being a jerk. Even though I prove him wrong but whatever. The weeks fixing to pass by tomorrow. Tomorrows the last day I get to hang out with them like this

Honestly I'm gonna miss being able to hang out with them like this. Without a care in the world.

My parents : lets say things haven't been going to good for them. They have made no progress. That's not good but yup that's all that's been going on.

Nobody knows about my parents except Niall. He's always there for me. He tries to cheer me up. It always work but whenever I'm not with him I remember it all again.

Lets see all of the lads except Harry accepted me. They all tried to apologize for Harry's behavior but I just told them its alright. Its not their fault anyways.......

After Eleanor's slapping. I was pretty bruised up for a while. It barely went away yesterday. Louis told me he felt bad but it was not his fault. I told him not to worry about it.

I met Dani more better. She's one of my friends. Not best friends yet but close. She doesn't know about my parents and I'm hoping to keep it that way. If Dani knows Liam will and then eventually everyone will and then Harry will know and I don't want his pity. That's if he even gives me any......

Let's see Eleanor? I'm not really on talking terms with her since she slapped me. Yeah she seems nice but I don't want to start anything so whenever she's around I distance myself from everyone. I just sit by myself. Liam, Louis and Zayn try to talk to me since I've been by myself but I tell them to go with the others. The only person I don't push away is Niall.

Whenever Eleanor isn't around I'm my normal self.

Right now I'm by myself walking to the boys manager. His name is Paul I think. Not to sure. He said he needed to talk to me. Not really sure but we'll see.

I walk inside getting the okay from the lady at the front desk

"Hello. Sir..... You wanted to see me?" I ask.

He replies. "Yes. Sorry for the inconvenience."

I shrug "its okay. I wasn't doing anything really."

He nods. "Alright well I needed to talk to you about your job with us. "

I nod.

I'm probably going to get fired......

"Well it seems that you seem to get along with majority of the lads."

"Yeah. They all accept me. All but Harry."

"yes. I know. Louis talked to me the other day saying that you made a bet with Harry saying if you couldn't protect him and Louis you would've resigned." He pauses. "If you would've lost would you have resigned?"

I nod.

"Yes sir. Once I say something. I mean it. I don't like to talk just to talk. I always try to keep my word."

"Okay...."

Alright I can't wait him to talk about all this random stuff.

"With all due respect sir, can we get to the point?"

He laughs. "Yes. Of course. I've talked with all the lads including their girlfriends and they would like it if instead of just being another body guard you would become their undercover personal body guard."