Im One Directions Body Guard? [A1DFanfic]

[Sendra]

I'm a one of a kind girl.

Your average normal everyday teen that hits adulthood.

But the thing is I'm different.

I'm a crazy loud fun person to hang around with.

The only time I'm not is when I have to work.

I guess I should explain myself a little more.

My name is Sendra Rodriguez.

I'm 18 years old

I was born in Los Angeles, California. But moved to London when I was about 5 or something

I'm an only child and I have my lovely divorced parents.

My moms a part time model. Kind of weird considering I'm 18 and all but she loves her job. Majority of her time she's a fashion designer.

My dad, well he has random jobs. Not a lot just two major ones. Most of the time he's a police officer and when needed he's a body guard. He's guarded some famous people before. Bands and solo artists, ranging to models and people like that. I've always seen how it works. Its amazing. At least to me.

Not to mention you get to met some pretty famous people but its a good pay. And then sometimes you get to travel the world. Who wouldn't want that?

Your risking your life to protect them. I'd hope to get paid good If I randomly get shot.

Hopefully that never happens.....

That's why when I was little I decided to become a body guard. It always kepted my interest. I never lost that hope that one day I could be a body guard.

You probably thinking. "What's wrong with this girl?"

Th thing is yeah I might be a little rich and all but believe me I'm not one of those snobby bratty wimpy rich girls. I actually wanna do something even if its body guarding.

Well ever since I was little I took all kinds of martial arts classes and defense's classes. I'm pretty strong if I say so myself. I can knock out a 200 pound man. I can throw a good punch to the jaw. That could leave you a huge bruise that could be dark purple and take forever to get rid of. I can defend myself and many others.

I've been jumped by 5 people before and believe me nobody gets out without a punch to the face. I will defend myself. I defend many people that have gotton bullied. Its funny how in high school I was considered the bad ass girl. That I has no heart and many people feared me. But honestly I had a huge heart. Nobody wanted to figure me out.

I have had enemies but that only hated me cause I apparently I stole their boyfriends attention and all that. I really rather not date and depend on people. I'm my own person.

I really think that body guarding would be fun to. If needed you could beat the crap out of people who hit the person or persons your protecting. The only bad thing is if the person was a complete asshole.

Since it became my dream I applied to become someones body guard. A lot of people laughed since I I'm a girl but the jokes on them when I take down whoever that have to challenge me. I've never failed.

Right now I'm sitting in my room waiting to see if I got a job at this place I signed up for. Idon't even know who I signed up for but I don't really care. As long as it isn't be some boring person.

*buzzz*

My phone goes off letting me know someones calling me. Its the place I applied for.

"Hello?"