Part 8

"So, here we are... my sacred space. You're really getting VIP access right now," Jungkook said gesturing his arm to allow me through the doorway to his now unlocked room.

It was about 2 am and most of the party had left. The ones that lingered were either chilling on their phones or passed out.

I looked around and got a very different vibe from Suga's room. Jungkook had purple mood LED lighting set up around the perimeter of the ceiling and his room was slightly messier than Suga's, but it wasn't terrible. Some black clothes were thrown on the bed and floor, but other than that, his desk, closet, and the floor were fairly tidy and neat.

"Is it really VIP access, though?" I asked, adding a smirk at the end.

Confused, he looked at me. "What does that mean?"

I light-heartedly winked at him. "I bet I'm girl #102 to step foot in here."

He chuckled, raising a raised brow. "Definitely not. You think I'm a man whore?"

I laughed. "No, but I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if I was that number."

"Do I look like I get that many girls to you?" He asked me with raised eyebrows.

"I mean, you're hot enough to."

Oop—

His expression changed into one of interest. "You think I'm...hot?"

I felt my mouth go dry as his piercing eyes stared at me awaiting an answer.

Great going, dumbass.

Say something!

He carefully and slowly stepped towards me. "You think I'm hot..." he stated as a fact this time instead of a question.

His slow and sensual steps had me glitching as I didn't know what was going on and it didn't help the way his eyes were staring down at me, peeking through his hair. Jungkook continued to step closer and closer to me until he had me backed up against his bed and I stumbled backwards, causing myself to fall down and sit on the edge of the bed.

"I-I- uhh—" I stuttered embarrassingly, unable to make eye contact as he peered down at me. My eyes found his pink lips and I noticed one side of his mouth quirk up in a dangerous smirk.

"What's that, Y/N...?" he asked darkly, leaning closer. "...cat got your tongue?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but the words caught in my throat and I shut it awkwardly. I gulped and he suddenly randomly snickered covering his mouth with a fist, unable to hold it together any longer.

My jaw dropped to the floor and I huffed, my ears red hot with humiliation. With a deep frown, I roughly shoved him away and stood up.

"You're so annoying, Jungkook!"

This triggered him to double over with uncontrollable laughter and he rolled over onto the floor. His high-pitched laugh echoed throughout his room and I tapped my foot impatiently.

"Oh my, God... that was so funny," Jungkook managed to say in between obnoxious laughs.

"You're an asshole," I pouted and crossed my arms defensively.

He poked my ankle from his position on the floor. "Remember when you pranked me saying I called you poor? Yeah, well, this was payback." He began laughing again and curled into a ball.

I sighed. I should've seen it coming, honestly... I walked right into it.

"Admit it," he giggled cutely, "I had you going for a minute there."