ch5 phone number

authors pov

12:30 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"so...what did you wanna talk about?" izuku asks as before y/n forced him out of the conference room. right now, they're in eijiro's and katsuki's spare office. "are you-"

"don't talk," y/n says, rubbing her forehead. "just listen," izuku nods. "milios, come here," aimilios runs into y/n's arms. she kisses his forehead and motions for him to look at izuku. "tell me three things about him,"

"for real-"

"just do it,"

"he has green hair, green eyes and [skin tone] skin," izuku says, crossing his arms. "why?"

"and where do you think he gets the hair and eye colour from?"

"from his dad where else-wait?" izuku asks. "i'm his...?"

"you are,"

"so what...you're my baby mama?" izuku says with a smirk on his face. an irk appears on y/n's face. 

"come on, milios," y/n says. "we move,"

"no-i was kidding. that was a joke," izuku says, standing up. y/n clutches onto aimilios , glaring at izuku. "i...i was just tryna make you laugh. you know like before..."

"is it like before though?" y/n questions, making izuku's smirk falter. "you can visit him anytime. i don't mind,"

"really?" izuku says. y/n places aimilios on the floor. izuku kneels down to aimilios' height. "hey, aimilios-"

"so your my dad?! that's so cool!" aimilios says, holding onto izuku's hand. "and you're the number one hero?"

"well, yeah-"

"which is really stupid, by the way. mama is way stronger than you, she has to be number one," aimilios says, sticking his tongue out. izuku looks at aimilios in disbelief, getting of the ground.  

y/n laughs out loud, breaking the silence. 

"dm me about the meeting, okay? wait...you don't have my number," y/n says, picking up aimilios. "ask eiji or kat-"

"or you could just give me your number," izuku says, taking his phone out. he hands it to y/n, making her roll her eyes.

"give him your number, mama!" aimilios giggles. "i wanna text daddy!"

"now, you can't say no," izuku smirks. y/n glares at him. 

"yes i can," she pauses. "no,"

"mama please!" aimilios whines. "i wanna talk to daddy,"

"are you not talking to him, right now?" y/n asks, looking at aimilios. aimilios pouts, tears welling up in his eyes. 

"you don't love me!" he pushes himself out of y/n's arms, running to izuku. izuku picks him up, looking at y/n. 

"hah?!"

"come on, y/n," izuku says. "you don't wanna separate man and child, do you?"

"you'll do it if you love me, mama,"

**** **** ***

it's izuku btw

hey y/n

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME ON READ?

THAT'S SO RUDE

you said i give you my number

not text you back

so i haven't done anything wrong

:D

meanie

NO WAIT 

DON'T LEAVE ME ON READ AGAIN

seen