ch24 the future

authors pov

10:00 AM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"i can't believe you still remember our code," izuku says with a small smile on his face as sits in his hoodie, feet dangling off the building. 

"aimilios and me come up here sometimes," y/n says, her legs crossed, her eyes still looking out into the sunset. "he doesn't know the code, but he likes coming up here,"

"so...you actually want to hear everything? like all of it?" izuku asks. 

"i want to hear everything," y/n says. she turns to face him with an unreadable expression. "just leave the sex out-"

"we didn't have sex! she came in with me into the house, disguised as you so i thought you were drunk, because we was acting drunk. but you barely drink so i got confused. when i realised it wasn't you, she kept forcing herself onto me. i tried activating my quirk, but that didn't work either. so i guessed she drugged me with something," y/n nods for izuku to continue. "i tried pushing her off, but then you came and everything got worse. he changed herself into someone else, making you confused and you got angry and then-"

"i broke up with you because i thought you were cheating on me," y/n says, running her hands down her face. "i should've trusted you. i knew you weren't like that,"

"then you didn't talk to us or any of class a so we just left it. we know how stubborn you can get,"

"and that's the truth? the whole truth?" y/n asks. izuku nods.

"the whole truth," izuku says. y/n hums, looking back into the sunset. "what does that mean for us now?"

"i actually don't know," y/n says. "do you want it mean something?"

"i still love you, y/n..." izuku says, taking her hand. "i never stopped. but i understand if you just want to stay the way it is now,"

"i honestly..."

"you don't know?" izuku says, finishing her sentence. "that's fine. nothing has to change. i'm just glad that you know the truth,"

"we can work on us," y/n says. "i wouldn't mind working on our friendship first, then we can just see what happens in the future,"

"that is probabrly one of the things we have agreed on in years," izuku says with a laugh. y/n squezzes his hand. 

"in years..."

~

and izuku and y/n worked on their relationship. they got closer as friends. which made aimilios really happy.  

~

"yay! mama and daddy are together!"

"we're not tgether, milios,"

"well...not yet anyway,"

"yay!"

"the fuck did i just say?"

~

the media starts to notice as well. they would always have people trying to watch them and buy information but y/n and izuku, both being in media for a long time, know the loopholes. 

~

"i hid my wings for this date and people can still tell it's us," y/n says, looking around through her sun glasses. izuku looks at her, blinking slowly. 

"maybe because you're wearing my merch?" he asks, drinking his boba. 

"what did you want me to wear?" she says, looking at him. "and you're wearing mine. my top half of my hero costume is the hoodie. you're dumbass,"

"your dumbass~"

"never say that again. never,"

~

and it took them two years but they actually got together. aimilos screamed when he found out, and the media went insane. they made it there absoulte mission to get all the pictures izuku, aimilios and y/n had together. 

but y/n was finally happy. 

toga however...not so much

"he will be mine!"

the end

or is it?