ch23 secret

[im lip virgin so if the small kissing scene is bad. that's on me]

authors pov

09:00 AM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"how about a code?"

"you want to make a code?" young y/n asks her boyfriend, izuku midoriya, as they watch the sunset on a building. they were meant to be on patrol but they already texted katsuki and shoto that they weren't actually doing anything so they went to patrol for them. knowing enji, they had to be on patrol, but this was one of the few times they had together like a date.  "why?"

"just in case something happens in the future," izuku says, sucking on a [favourite lollipop flavour] flavoured lollipop. "it could be our secret. and only for absolute emergencies. and we come up here when we text it to each other,"

"that's kinda stupid,"

"hey! you're hurting my feelings," izuku fake pouts, making y/n chuckle. she places her hand on izuku's cheek, rubbing his freckles. 

"i only said kinda, zuku," she says, making him face her, a fake pout still visible on his face. "plus, it could be useful. i cant sense anyone here so i can be our secret," izuku pouts, making y/n roll her eyes. she kisses his cheek, making him smile. 

"you missed,"

"if you wanted a kiss on the lips, you could've just asked," y/n says, pulling him by the collar of his hero costume. izuku smiles into the kiss, gripping on y/n's [hips/hip dips]. they part, still holding onto each other. 

"and where is the fun in that, darling?" izuku asks, resting his head on her shoulder. she chuckles, running her hands through izuku's green curly hair. 

"you taste like [favourite lollipop flavour]," y/n says.

"probably because of the lollipop, love," izuku says, looking at y/n. she hums, liking the taste. "what should the code be?"

"what about my name?" y/n says. izuku looks at her, eyebrow raised.

"why would it be your name? people know your name it needs to be a secret," izuku says. y/n whines, making izuku laugh. 

"should it be numbers? they're easier to remember,"

"how about 1478?" izuku asks. y/n hums, her hands still in his hair. 

"i like it,"

y/n smiles softly, thinking about the past. she pulls the turtle neck over her mouth, wanting to close her eyes. but no. she's going to figure out everything. she needs to know exactly what happened on that day. she wings, still smaller than her original size, wrap around y/n.

"hey," she says, still looking out into the sunset.

"hey,"