ch18 inko and toshinori

authors pov

15:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

inko drags y/n and aimilios outside to the biggest garden y/n has seen in her fucking life.

"holy shit-"

"i thought i said on swear at home?" y/n asks, taking off aimilios' hat. he scratches his freckled cheek.

"he looks just like you!" inko says, smiling at the two. y/n tilts her head. 

"i'm pretty sure he looks more like you and midoriya," y/n says, looking between the two of them. "the green hair, the green eyes, the freckles. you, midoriya and him look like twins,"

"sure. sure, y/n," inko laughs. "how have you been?"

"good, good," y/n says as aimilios flies around the garden. 

"mama! look, look!" aimilios says. "daddy's mama-"

"you can call me grandma inko, sweetie,"

"i...in...inko!" aimilios claps, making y/n and inko laugh. "grandma inko got roses! and they're yellow!"

"i'm guessing he likes the colour yellow a lot," inko asks y/n with an amused face.

"like red, it's a family colour," y/n says as aimilios gives her and inko a rose each. "thank you, baby,"

"put it behind your ear!" he says. he getting another yellow rose. he places the flower behind is ear. "so we cam match,"

y/n chuckles, bending on her knees to put the rose in aimilios' hair properly. she places the rose behind her ear, inko doing the same. 

"yay, we match!" aimilios says. "grandma inko, come look! you've got irises!"

"i know, sweetie," inko smiles as aimilios grabs her hand. 

"hey, mum," izuku says, walking into the garden. "allmight wants you by the way, n/n,"

"really?" y/n says, kneeling up, dusting her jeans. 

~

"so how have you been, young y/n?" toshinori asks as he puts plates of food on the table in the big living room, he and . y/n helps him and places some food on the table. 

"i've been good, yagi," y/n says, looking out of the window to see aimilios playing with his dad and grandmother. "how have you been? i didn't think you would get with inko. i didn't know she'd go for old men-"

"i'm not that old!"

"you are now," y/n laughs, shaking her head. "you better have been treating inko right," y/n walks back into the kitchen. 

izuku walks into the living as y/n walks out. 

"hey, allmight," he says, putting his hands on the back of a chair. "did y/n say anything to you? you look...an emotion?"

"it's fine. it's just been a long time since her snarky comments," toshinori says, smiling softly. izuku smiles. "it's..."

"refreshing?" izuku asks. 

"yeah..." toshinori nods. "did you try to explain what happened? with cheating? "

"she wouldn't believe me anyway," izuku says, rubbing his face. "you know how head strong she is,"

"toga really was one of the best villains if she separated you and y/n,"