ch21 us

authors pov

16:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"hey," izuku says, walking into y/n's hospital room. 

"hey," she says back, sitting up right. "what's up?"

"can we talk?" he says, sitting on the chair next to her. y/n looks at him.

"are we not talking right now?" she asks. izuku rolls his eyes.

"you didn't have to be a smart-ass," he says.

"i'm pretty, i was born this way. i mean where do you think aimilios got his personality from?" she asks, crossing her arms. 

"you. who else?" izuku says, making y/n laugh. 

"you say that like it's a bad thing," she says, amused. izuku shakes his head.

"it's not for me, i know how to handle your personality. it is for other people," izuku shrugs. "anyway, i want to talk about us,"

"us?"

"yes. us,"

"midoriya...? i don't understand. there isn't an us. it's just me and you," y/n says, turning to look out the window. izuku sighs, because he knows when y/n looks away from the person she's talking to, she's uninterested in the conversation.

"but there was an us. don't you ever miss it?"

"where is this-"

"please...just answer the question,"

"yeah...i do. but that's not on me. you cheated,"

"i didn't-" y/n glares at him, making him shudder. "yes, i did. but you don't know the whole story,"

"you think i care about the whole story? all i know is that my ex boyfriend cheated on my with some fucking blonde,"

"did you ever think who the blonde was?" izuku says, taking a breath. 

"you think i want to know who my ex fucked...? i knew you lost braincells but this is insane," y/n says, taking her phone from the table. 

"n/n, please. just work with me here," izuku says, looking at her. y/n nods, still looking at her phone. "which villains do we know with blonde hair?"

"eh?"

"answer the question,"

"nightmare, sleepy, sunburst, muscular, toga-"

"finally. and what's toga's quirk?"

"she can turn into someone once she's sucked their blood..."

"and the day i 'cheated', didn't you text me about a blood test?" izuku says, using quotation marks. 

"yeah. i did. so what are you saying? that toga became mean then fucked you-" y/n blinks, taking in all the infomation. "oh my god..."

"so?"

"what you mean so? i don't what to feel. give me a minute..." she says, making izuku nod. he gets up from his chair, walking out her room. 

"please don't-"

"i'm not going to hide...just give me a minute. please," she pleads. izuku smiles softly at her, closing the door behind him. y/n runs her hands down her face. "the fuck is going on...?!"