ch17 inko

authors pov

15:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"inko wants to see aimilios? oh, um, okay, sure," y/n says, through the phone as she's on call with izuku. "you wanna pick him up after school?" y/n hears izuku sigh and mumble. 

"what?"

"and..."

"and?"

"she wants to see you too..."

"oh," y/n says, stopping herself from cutting more onions, to listen properly. she places the knife down. "like just see me? or a full on hang out?"

"a full on brunch. her and allmight are already cooking,"

"right. of course, they are," y/n says, shaking her head. "if you pick up aimilios, i'll be there in twenty minutes. remember to send the address,"

"and she wants us to come together," izuku says. y/n blinks, pursing her lips.

"for real?"

"for real," izuku repeats. y/n sighs, washing her hands. 

"okay," y/n says, wiping her hands on the white apron , she's wearing. "when you pick him, i'll be there. wear glasses or something. i don't want anyone realising it's you,"

"the best person in the world?"

"no. the number one hero. and the shittest person in the world, not the best. goodbye, midoriya," y/n says, ending to call not giving izuku a chance to respond. he huffs, looking at his phone then starts to laugh. 

~

"daddy!" aimilios says, tugging his teacher's trousers. the teacher looks to where aimilios is pointing. they look down their glasses to see izuku. they nod at aimilios letting him run up to his father. izuku picks him up, putting him on his right hip. "are you picking me up today? where's mama?"

"don't worry. she's coming," izuku says, taking aimilios out of his school. "today, you're going to meet my side of the family,"

"so your mum and your dad? so my grandparents?" aimilios asks. izuku nods. "that's so cool!"

"what's so cool?" y/n asks, putting her tinted glasses on. 

"mama!" aimilios runs out of izuku's hands and into y/n's. "we get to meet daddy's family, today!"

"i know..." y/n says, trying to match aimilios' energy. "i'm so excited,"

"really?" aimilios pokes y/n's cheek. "you don't look excited,"

"i'm excited enough, child," y/n says, swatting his hand away. "lets go,"

"yay!"

~

"y/n?!" inko says as she opens the door. she hugs y/n, tears falling from her eyes. "oh my gosh! you're here! it's been years!" y/n hugs her back, missing her only mother figure. 

"hey miss midoriya," y/n says, letting go of her. 

"just like before, you can just call me inko,"

'but it's not like before though...'