ch13 interview

[thanks i_dont_know876 for being another extra. i love you]

authors pov

18:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"hello, my gays, bros and non-binary hoes!" darcy says, starting her show. the audience cheers at her voice. "as all of you have heard, that the number one and the number two hero have a child! it's has been confirmed by them, family and friends. and today we have the honur to meet their child. everyone give a warm welcome to izuku midoriya, y/n takami and aimilios takami!"

the three walk into view, y/n holding aimilios' left hand and izuku's holding aimilios' right hand. aimilios waves at the cameras with a smile on his face. 

"welcome!" darcy says as they sit down opposite her. "it's so nice to have you on my show,"

"yeah well, we're only here because-" izuku pinches y/n's side. 

"thank you for inviting us," he says with a smile. half the people in the audience start to whistle, throwing in comments about both of the heroes.

"marry me!"

"let me have your babies!" 

"i would pay you to have sex with me!" y/n covers aimilios' ears, shaking her head.

"and who's this?" darcy says, looking at aimilios. she ignores the comments her audience gives, wanting to find out all the juicy details. y/n bites the inside of her cheek, knowing she's gonna say something out of pocket.

"hi! i'm aimilios. i like your hair," he says, pointing at darcy's brown hair. "and we both have freckles. that's so cool!"

"thank you! isn't he sweet?" she asks the audience. the audience cheers, making 'aww' sounds. "if it's okay with mummy and daddy, can i ask you some questions?"

"sure-"

"anything weird?" y/n says, cutting izuku off. "and we're leaving,"

"t-that's fair," darcy says, laughing dryly. y/n swaps seats with aimilios. letting her sit next to izuku and aimilios closer to darcy. "so aimilios, can i call you mili?"

"nope," aimilios says. "only mama, daddy and uncle kei are allowed to call me that. and i'm sure you aren't any of them,"

"uncle kei? who's uncle kei?"

"i'm not telling you," aimilios giggles. 

'this kid isn't giving me anything,' darcy thinks, furrowing her eyebrows. 

"he didn't tell her about hawks?" izuku whispers to y/n. she nods.

"i told him anything to do with family, he can't talk about," y/n says and izuku nods with a slight hum. 

"are you going to go to the hero gala?" darcy asks. aimilios tilts his head, making the audience say 'aww'.

"the hero gala? mama?"

"this big party thing to celebrate heroes and stuff," y/n says. aimilios' eyes light up. 

"can we go?"

"you want to? for real?" y/n deadpans.

"you don't want to?" izuku asks. "you loved going to them before," y/n crosses her arms. 

"keyword: loved,"

"please mama. i wanna go!"

"don't you think she should go, folks?!" darcy says, finally added herself into the conversation. the audience cheers.

"go!"

"i think you should!"

"can't wait to see you fit!"

"see, mama. everyone thinks we should," aimilios says, looking at her. y/n puts her hand in hands with a groan.

"she'll think about it, okay?" izuku says to aimilios as he touches y/n's feathers softly, making her heart rate slow down. 

"okay!"