ch12 news

authors pov

13:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

y/n's phone goes off again as she's still trying to sleep. it's her day off and all she wants to do is relax with her son. 

"mama!" aimilios says, jumping on the bed. "it's daddy!" y/n nods, putting her hand out. aimilios gives y/n her phone. she answers the call.

"hello-"

"where are you?" she hears izuku say.

"so no hello? damn,"

"y/n,"

"alright. at my house. why?"

"and there's no reporters and shit?" y/n gets out of her bed, opening the blinds slightly. 

"nah. no one knows where i live but you, keigo and some of class a. but i'm still not getting a why,"

"you haven't seen the news?" 

"the news?"

"yes, love. the news,"

"hold on," y/n unlocks her phone, seeing all the news about her and izuku.

the top heroes back in a relationship?!

after a half a decade, they're back together?

aimilios midoriya? who is he?

the heroes finally together again? and with child?

"the hell...it's has been confirmed by a source that y/n takami and izuku midoriya, the top heroes have a child together-the fuck do they knows this?"

"i have no idea," izuku says, jumping over a building. "i'm coming over, okay?"

"okay. wait, where are you?"

"on top of xxx street. why?"

"i think that's only two minutes away," y/n says. "get here quick. and try not to let other people follow you,"

"alright, bye,"

~

"you were quicker than i thought," y/n says as izuku walks into the house. y/n closes the door behind them, after checking if anyone was there. he takes of his shoes, leaving them at the door. 

"i know you're just trying to rile me up, but it's not going to work," izuku chuckles. "what are we going to do?"

"what is there to do? they're gonna start asking for interviews and shit," y/n rubbing her hands down her face. "and death threats too,"

"yeah-wait death threats? you've got them before?" izuku asks, his eyebrows furrowing. y/n nods.

"they can get so annoying," y/n says. aimilios runs down the stairs. 

"mama? you got a call from uncle keigo," he says, waving her phone. she takes it out of his hands, answering the call. 

"yeah, hey. i've seen it, midoriya showed it to me-what do you want us to do?" y/n walks into the kitchen, not letting izuku and aimilios hear the rest of the conversation. 

"hey, daddy," 

"hey, milios," izuku says, putting him on his lap. "how are you?"

"i was sooo excited to do nothing today," aimilios says. "but then all this shit happens and i can't play with you and mama,"

"it's okay-wait, where did you learn that word?" izuku says, looking at aimilios. aimilios blinks at him. 

"you say it all the time," aimilios says.

"but not in front of you!" izuku mumbles. "y/n is going to kill me,"

"so i'm back," y/n says, getting some snacks. she places them on the table. "keigo says to chill and he'll fix it. but i think we should go for an interview,"

"what? why?"

"we can get the situation under control easier that way," y/n says, giving a small bowl of sweets to aimilios. "and i think that receptionist from the hospital said something,"

"we're not going to interrogate a receptionist," izuku says. 

"i know we aren't. kat is,"