ch7 modelling

authors pov

13:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

y/n fakes a smiles as she poses, feeling aimilios' heart beat fast though her feather. 

"let's take a break everyone!" richelle calls out, letting y/n breathe out in relief. she claps letting her interns disperse, checking on other make up, fabrics and clothing. y/n takes her phone and starts to text izuku.

midoriya

yh cause his heart 

is beating really fast

what r u doing?

u dont trust wiv my own child?

im hurt n/n

i wanna hope he's flying

or somethin lyk that

but if something has happen to him

you're dead.

nothings gonna happen

y do u always leave me on read

seen

y/n wants to take her jacket and fly out the room, but people keep interrupting her. 

'fuck,' she thinks, taking out her phone. she taps the texting app, ready to click on izuku's contact. 'and if i text him? what? no. no. no. no. no. no way. nu huh,' she shakes her head, shaking the thought out of her head. 

"angel?" richelle says, taking y/n out of her trance. "we've got another person coming today at the studio so you might do some pictures together,"

y/n nods, putting her phone in her pocket. 

"that's fine. should i get changed? into something different?" y/n asks. richelle nods, snapping her fingers. three racks of white clothing appears out of nowhere, making y/n's feathers ruffle and tense.

"sorry!" a man with curly brown hair says, running y/n's way. "that was my quirk. i'm really sorry, angel,"

"it's chill..."

"ryder," he says, putting his hand out to shake. y/n smiles, shaking it.

"angel-as you said-or just call me takami," y/n says, taking her phone out again. "it's nice to meet you,"

"likewise,"

"finally!" richelle says as she ushers the other model into the room. "you took forever-is that a child?"

"yeah," a very familiar voice says. y/n turns away from ryder, seeing the father of her child and son. "sorry, i was late. this one wanted sweets every five seconds,"

"and you gave them to him?" y/n questions, crossing her arms. izuku turns to y/n, showing aimilios his mother.

"mama!" he yells, jumping out of izuku's arms into y/n's. "i missed you," he says, kissing her head. y/n kisses his.

"i missed you too. and i didn't know you were going to be here, or i would've took you here myself,"

"she had a child and her body looks like that?!"

"she's so hot!"

"she's a milf,"

"she has to be,"

"i would tap that,"

"i wonder if she's into girls?"

"back to work everyone!" richelle claps her hands. "i don't know you were still to together," she whispers, pointing at y/n and izuku. "i thought after that cheating thing four years ago, you broke up,"

"we have," y/n says, covering aimilios' ears. "we're not together. and i didn't know i was gonna model with him," she uncovers aimilios' ears, him looking at her with his big green eyes in confusion. she sticks her tongue out, making him giggle.

'damn...i've missed her...'

"well...i did say someone," richelle says, scratching her cheek,, looking away from y/n's light glare. "only a few photo's and you can leave. and! your son can join as well,"

"mama i wanna model like you," aimilios says. 

"i mean, we haven't modelled in ages, n/n," izuku says.

"yeah. there's a reason for that," she says, looking at him. "do you wanna model that back, milios?" aimilios nods quickly, making y/n sigh. "the things i do for you," she pokes his stomach, making him shriek. "okay, i'll model with him,"