ch6 day out with daddy

authors pov

15:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

y/n packs aimilios' red duffle bag, putting all the actual stuff he will need in there with her feathers as she texts keigo.

"yay! i'm seeing daddy today," aimilios' smiles, jumping up and down. "are you coming with me mama?"

"nope," y/n says, closing the bag. "i have modelling work to do with uncle keigo and i know how much you hate those. hopefully, your dad has some braincells in him to take of you properly. and who knows he might be a good dad,"

the doorbell rings, halting y/n's movement. she picks up the red duffle bag, walking to the door. aimilios' runs behind her, wanting to see his dad. she opens it to see izuku in sunglasses, covering his green eyes and some casual wear. 

"daddy!"

"aimilios!" izuku smiles. "are you ready to hang out with your dad?" aimilios nods, turning to face y/n. 

"our three rules...go,"

"one; if someone's mean to me or my friends and i can be mean to them back. two; try and be respectful to everyone, unless they have bad vibes. three; always wear the the necklace," aimilios says, tugging on the chain of the necklace. y/n nods at the three rules, kneeling down to aimilios as he tapped her leg. 

"i love you, milios," she says, kissing his small nose. 

"i love you more, mama," he says, kissing y/n's nose. y/n stands up, dusting her jeans. she picks up the red duffle bag. "i need to go get my toy. i'll be back," aimilios rushes up the stairs, leaving y/n and izuku to themselves.

"that was cute," izuku chuckles, taking off his glasses. 

"uh huh. this is the bag that has all his shit in. there are extra clothes, his other toys, his inhaler-he doesn't get asthma attacks that much, but just to be safe- try and give him open space for his wings and no weird shit. he might be young but he has more braincells than you. he's very smart, which he only got from me," 

"damn. still mean?"

"look, midoriya. i might actually hate you-no i definitely do-, but aimilios and his wellbeing is very important to me. and if that means seeing you more in a day than i have the last three years, i'll do it,"

"damn-"

"i'm back! bye mama!"

"bye, baby," y/n says, using her feather on the necklace to rub his nose. she gives the bag to izuku. "be good,"

~

"do what do you wanna do, aimilios?" izuku asks as he gives aimilios a piggybank. aimilios giggles at he looks at the view.

"i've got a question, daddy,"

"go ahead,"

"did you hurt mama? did you hurt her really bad?"